Koo Bpan Koo Bpuan

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
I loveee itttt, even though I've only seen like the first 2 eppies.
Gosshhhh if I had the opportunity to flirt with both Beam and Ahrung at the same time, my heart would explode :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
The latest episode was cute but yet sad. Beam took Amy shopping for acessories and Amy thought he was gonna buy it for her but instead he bought it for Ae.
The picture booth was cute though.

donna

sarNie Adult
man beam is so inconsiderate of amy feelings. then when she bit him, he was staring at the mark thinking about her. that was a cute sweet scene. i loved that part

Ana

sarNie Adult
^ That scene was in episode 15. Ae, is so silly..LOL..Anywayz, Amy saw them and misunderstood. Beam, ran out to explain but Amy, slapped him instead. Episode 16, Ae, make it seem like Amy, hurted her in the locker room and made beam yell @ Amy. Afterward, Beam, got some sweet for, Amy, but she was still mad at him. Amy, went outside and saw Ae, they got into it again. Beam, saw it and blame Amy, for hurting Ae, again.

I like this lakorn alot. Onlty Beam-Amy scenes :lol:

donna

sarNie Adult
man all these misunderstandings between the two! just when things start looking good, that damn mimi girl steps in and ruins everything!

beam looked so heartbroken when he found out that amy was wearing that dude's watch. so sad! but that what he gets! he keep being on that girl side and making amy cry. its his turn now. but he looks so nah song saan tho. so cute.

he was like my watch don't have any meaning then. if it was a bracelet or a ring then you can wear it at the same time. but its a watch and you have to choose one or the other. so sung!!!

the gecko part was so funny! beam jumped on her back and was screaming. so manly haha

i am totally loving this lakorn!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
agree stupid beam..the other guy is silly but so swt! i wanna watch that part..i only saw the preview

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I was wondering if anybody have the mv of dan beam and amy

donna

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is getting good and beam is so cute! he starting to show his jealousy and amy is just eating that up! she does things to make him mad and she pushes herself up on the other guy just to get a rise out of beam. haha so cute! i love this lakorn so much!

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Hmm I'm debating if I should watch this lakorn..based on your reviews the story seems like the type of lakorn I love (girl makes boy jealous and vice versa) but I took a look at the beginning previews and I dunnooooo..the whole story surrounding it seems kinda weird and totally not what I'm in to..BUT if there are a lot of cute scene's between Beam and Amy then maybe I'll give it a try. What epsidoe does their story actually pick up?