Koo Bpan Koo Bpuan

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Mai @ Spicy, say it's airing on the 20th.

I'mma cry if it doesn't...but then, I kinda am disapointed already...cause of n'rai's character...and how beam's character is like...a man wh*re...and is gonna be on n'rai's side...I don't like pr'ek's like that but beam's characters are always nice and sypathetic to n'rai and can't really do shit to n'rai...I only remember him raising his voice to n'rai once in ja ea baby but one seond later he's back to babying her...hy can't he play strong characters like dan...but I'mma still watch it cause I love beam

Kelly

OMG i can't wait for this too come out......please come out soon..
p'Beam looks so cute....in this lakorn well he looks good all the time but!really cute in this lakorn!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wowhoooooooooo............this lakorn finally is going to air...........can't wait to see beam n amy.................

donna

sarNie Adult
i watched the first episode and i have to say its okay so far. beam is so cute in this lakorn! he so mean for not liking amy tho. can't wait to see more

Ana

sarNie Adult
I thought it was gonna be nonsense, silly kinda thing. But the ending preview looks good. I like lakorns where p'ek doesn't like n'ek right away. Where as n'ek is secretly in love with p'ek :p . I love those story..hehe..it's sweet ^_^

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I was wondering is Beam rich in this lakorn?
No, he is flat broke but he just inherited a club from his dad who just pasted away. However, he cannot sell the place yet because in the will, his dad told his attorney that Beam cannot sell the property until one year later.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Beam, is sooooooo poor. I can't stand it when p'ek is poor -_-
He was also willing to cheat some lady too, but Amy, stepped in and stopped him :rolleyes:

Anyway, I kinda like it so far. There's too many nonsense going on though. Beam-Amy, hardly have any scenes together.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Beam, is sooooooo poor. I can't stand it when p'ek is poor -_-
He was also willing to cheat some lady too, but Amy, stepped in and stopped him :rolleyes:

Anyway, I kinda like it so far. There's too many nonsense going on though. Beam-Amy, hardly have any scenes together.
He's a con man in this lakorn. She was trying to sell cheap stuff to that couple too when some complaint to the police that Beam ripped him off.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
So far the lakorn is pretty funny. beam is such a goofy con man, and Amy is very cute too. I can't wait to see more episode.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
I LOOOOOOOVE the beginning song, it's so funa dn catchy! and the ending one too, I love beam's voice...
so far it's been nonsense and not my kind of lakorn but I love beam too much and I actaully like this pairing...amy reminds me of myself iwth that secret crush on beam and all...but I just HATE! n'rai's part and how beam acts towards her...like, he didn't want to answer the phone cause he thought it was amy but them n'rai goes it's me and he goes oh HI! stupid beam...I cannot wait till he starts to fall for her and she hangs with the other dude...I love it when the n'ek gives the pr'ek a taste of his own medicine...stupid beam...
but I'mma keep watching this cause I've waited too long for it to just not watch it

donna

sarNie Adult
man beam is so selfish. he is so unaware of amy feelings. well maybe he does know but he just brushes it off. so mean of him. i love the song that he sings. so sweet and especially when it goes with the ending clips. i love the way beam acts. i can't see him in a stiff role like dan gets.

i like amy a lot in this one. she's cute. i also like the end theme song. anyone know if it's out yet?