Kong Sarawit and Mai Nopsasi (PRIEW vol.32 no.703 March 2013)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
:spicy: I'm liking this side to Mor Kong!!!!!!!! No stomach shots eh? I wonder if he's fit enough, probably no abs LOL but he looks hot nonetheless.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Why does the girl look so familiar?? But I can't remember where I've seen her before o.0
Kong looks nice ^.^

D~D

sarNie Adult
I have the biggest CRUSH on him !!!!! He should do a photo shoot with Pat.

Oh.. I for-got... I have a crush on Om and Son as well. But I still have a BIG crush on Kong !!!! :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
I have always liked him. Kong- the cute doctor and actor. :D
So TRUE !!!

I would fake my sickness just to see him. Lol....lol

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Cupid Candy said:
:spicy: I'm liking this side to Mor Kong!!!!!!!! No stomach shots eh? I wonder if he's fit enough, probably no abs LOL but he looks hot nonetheless.

He doesn't look that handsome to me, Cupid Candy, but perhaps he's better on screen? I can see how you and others find him hot, though. :yes: He does have that macho and bad boy look to him.

Really hot and intimate photo shoot. Their pose for the cover is so perfect...but sad that he was advertising the sunscreen product. They don't look bad together. I just don't find Mai that pretty. She seems so rai in the pictures. :lol: But the solo picture of her in the white towel(?) is really beautiful. Looks almost like a goddess! And the gray and white photo of Kong is so hot! :yes: