Kom Faek (DIDA)

nina07

sarNie Adult
i dont know if Noon and Por did it again or not. lol. I liked episode 15 it was interesting. too bad its ending today :(

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i super love episode 15 :wub: there's a lot of sweet scenes between por n and noon :wub: and last but not least, they did it!!! makes me :blush: but it was super cuuuute. narak in thai isn't it?

nina07

sarNie Adult
yeah, i think so. lol.

i skipped through the noon-por scenes though, its like i dont like to watch the love scenes you know, im weird. :lol: I really like Oh though, hes hilarious !

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah, i think so. lol.

i skipped through the noon-por scenes though, its like i dont like to watch the love scenes you know, im weird. :lol: I really like Oh though, hes hilarious !
i skipped a lot too, it's because i don't understand thai. i love the love scenes in thai lakorns, they are so sweet, so lovely. they are not like in european or american love scenes, i mean, they don't go to bed in one second! :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i dont know if Noon and Por did it again or not. lol. I liked episode 15 it was interesting. too bad its ending today :(

It did not end today ja. I think it will end next week at 18 episodes, not sure though but wheeew at least it didn't end today. I woke up early to catch it lol since I have such a long day ahead of me.

nina07

sarNie Adult
haha. lol.

yay ! so its not ending today !!! :yahoo: got me scared for a moment there :p

For Cee-Cheer, nothing new in episode 15 though, just that cee didnt have anything to do in his room except do drugs lol :p

but i hope he goes to rehab or something :blink:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the way cheer takes care cee when he drugs reminds me an old lakorn where the p'ek is a cop and the n'rai who loves him is the daughter of a drug's boss. to make him love her, they kidnap him and drug so he becomes addicted. when the n'ek discovers that, she takes care of him and one day when he was in "manque" she hugs him and :blush: ...

maijune

SarNie Adult
have anyone seen ep 16?....how was it?....any spoils?....i really wanted to see it...but seems like no one have upload it in the media yet...

pclkck

sarNie Egg
im not sure if i got this right someone confirm. the girl that onancht go see in the hospital is his sister and sean is the one who killed his parents and raped his sister. right......?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Nah in episode 15, Cee beat the drugs and didn't do it because he remembered when Cheer nursed him. Sooo sweet.
awww just reading made me blush...anyways so namjai is Oh's sister...awww stupid Saen

Mann

finally been waiting all day for eppie 16 ahha , peaches is alife saver, i'ma skim thru it haha no time to watch .. since i got a big day ahead of me.
i feel bad for oh , gosh and his sister nam jai , dang he's been thru a lot. i don't know how he has all the funninest in him since his life is way worser then the other people. wahh. so sad. this eppie he serious for once awwh .. its so sad & cute. ewe ... san try to rape anchan, haha luckily she fainted wew, close one. her baby thats why . ewe san & seng are such perverted sickos .. oooh seng got messed up bad lmao. awwh por finally came without sneaking .. cee & poh fighting .. wowerz .. lucky namjai is safe. ..the flower girL she is sad now .. ugh .. dang i now know why kelly want her cause he stank lmao . no no hope she didn't put the posion in there freak or i'ma smack her and go bomb the ch. 7 people! ok .. now she deserve to die .. it ends right there .. at least she got to talk to poh now she needs to get her petals tooken out cause summer is over baby haha .. gosh next week! so can't wait. next episode look intresting. everyone gonna work together to attack san .. woot .. wooot ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO hahahaha dat petals comment is funny as shiet lol awwww i can't wait til i see eps 16. thanks for da brief summary :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
This week episode had so little scenes with Cee :( . And there wasn't any scenes with Cee-Cheer either <_< . Next week better be good with more scenes of Cee-Cheer since it's ending ^_^ . Can't wait till it gets dub :p

Episode 16 was drama drama. I only saw bits and pieces but it was intense. This episode is mainly about Oh. He had such a tragic life :(

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks for the caps Ana. Episode 16 was soooo intense. Oh is one hell of a strong character to be able to go through all that crap in his life yet still come out ok. Can't wait for next week's episode. I want to see Saen Rajasee go DOWN!

nina07

sarNie Adult
omg, my mom and i were watching episode 16 yesterday, and we saw saen all dressed up with glasses acting all nice, and my mom was like he used to be pra'ek before. and im like, nu uhh .. lol so we were watching nang tard and saen was in it too and i was like i thought you said he used ot be pra ek not always the bad guyy ! LOL

oh, and did ong at use the kom faek on saen? So sad, that the bad stuff that happend to Oh's family made his sister not the same anymore :(

Saeng is sooo going down, and so is dokmai .. :lol: