Can someone translate, please? :lol:

ขออนุà¸?าตคุณ Ana นะค่ะ ไม่เà¸?ี่ยวà¸?ับà¸?ระทู้เท่าไรอยà¸
à¸?จะบอà¸?ว่าชอบน้องตะเภาà¸?ับพีà¹
เพลิง

ดูซีนนี้�ล้วเขินจัง

==========

ChenrukNote

Goddess
It says I'm asking permission khun Ana, it does not really deal with with the thread.

Gaja? (I think that's her/his username- not sure though lol) says that she likes Nong Tdapao and P'Plerng.

By watching this scene, I'm blushing/embarrass (kern).

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol it don't say gaja. when u paste thai font on here sala aa gets turned into a ? for some reason. so it says "yaak ja bork wah chorp taphao gab p'plerng"

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OH LOL thanks Diamend. No wonder i'm like what the hell is Gaja because it doesn't make sense so I assumed it was their username, either that or they're saying ga ja as in "I was about to."

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol u welcome. i dunno y it gets turned into a question mark but i guess dats how it is when da default language is english here.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... i just finish watching epi 14. It was cute how Taphao took care of Plerng ^_^ I'm not a big cheer fan, but it was just too cute. I almost cried... lol. it was just too sweet. Poor Plerng had to endure so much. anywhos, can't wait to watch what happens next between Taphao & Plerng.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
in some other topic in the thai section they said noon n por won for best actress n actor of something i for got n the lakorn won first too..

Mann

dang i skimm thru 15 dang it was so good! noon+por so cute scene man .. this eppie was cute for them , not much of the other couples! shoot next eppie, so intense! saen is gonna find out that anchan is pregnant! and seng might rape namjai! no!! .. and stupid dokmai that flower girl needs to die cause kelly gonna brainwash her and say that noon is pregnant with her hubbie, and they gonna put poison in the the drink, if there is a miscarriage i'ma go bomb the ch. 7 people!!

pclkck

sarNie Egg
anyone notice on the bad guy thats always with cee, the seng dude, got a nazi symbol on the left side of his jacket.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I have a question to ask...mainly this is to Ana or anybody that knows the answer to this....where do I go to look at screencaps of lakorns at pantip? I went there but I have no idea where to go from there

Ana

sarNie Adult
I have a question to ask...mainly this is to Ana or anybody that knows the answer to this....where do I go to look at screencaps of lakorns at pantip? I went there but I have no idea where to go from there

I dunno where to look for it at pantip..lol..I go to siwatfamily.com for the screencaps :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
pantip is so confusing lol lots of new threads are being created everyday and they have lots of sections but da sections aren't organized into categories like we're used to seeing like how dis forum is. it's hard to find stuff

Ana

sarNie Adult
Screen caps : Credit 2 Bitethedust @ Pantip and sweetapp @ Siwatfamily.com

Episode 15 ^_^

====================================

Random :p