Kom Faek (DIDA)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ok the spoiler at ch7.com does not give us the exact details of who the new dude is!

All it said is that the police ruined Saen Rajasee's plan by deceiving him and killing all his men. The only man that wasn't killed is Sin Toh so he came back and told Saen about how the police, Gan, Plerng, and Ong-Aht, were involved so Saen was really pissed!

Aww and poor Dok Mai dies because she took the bullet for Gan and at her funeral, Phet Pai Boon tells everyone in Muerng Pon that the new amper and poo kong will come pay their last respects to Dok Mai so everyone was very excited to find out who they are and they discovered that Ong-Aht is the amper and Plerng Gumpanaht is the poo kong.

Saen was really pissed so he took Anchan, Tdapow, and Gra-rok as hostage.

What happens next? Watch on to find out lol. Its really juicy and would be a major spoiler if I told about it all but it is worth waiting for. Go Plerng! He's such a cutie lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
If anyone is watching, pleaseee make an MV of benz&oh for me :wub: I want to watch this lakorn for them but it doesnt interest me enough; They should just have there own lakorn i'd be satisifed!

Mann

awwh Amy you should really watch it,, how does it not intrest you? You should really watch it cause Oh & Benz are too adorable in here. Oh always play around with Benz and she always blushes. Thanks for the spoiler Nai_1_1 , I don't want to read or else I'll be mad at myself lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I left out the really juicy parts lol so that there will be some surprises in the lakorn. I can't wait to see more and more and more. I'm too addicted to this lakorn :D.

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
can't wait til the next episode so that mean this lakorn will end soon....aweee....hope they show some more romantic scene.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Cee and Cheer are so cute in this lakorn. Makes me smile. O is funny in this lakorn too. :lol:

Mann

I freaken read it like playing with the higlight over and it reavealed something I thought was gonna happen!! Freak LOLL.

pclkck

sarNie Egg
Umm did you just discover the smilies or you have different emotions about this lakorn lol?
haha sorry, don't get me wrong i love this lakorn. i was just doing a test run cause they didnt work on my comp at first and i was finally able to get register cause for some reason the security code didnt work. but yeah love the lakorn, love all the couples, funny but serious.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
haha sorry, don't get me wrong i love this lakorn. i was just doing a test run cause they didnt work on my comp at first and i was finally able to get register cause for some reason the security code didnt work. but yeah love the lakorn, love all the couples, funny but serious.
LOL, I thought you discovered the smilies for the first time and was excited about it. The smilies sure are cute aren't they? I know I love this lakorn a lot too! I can't wait until Monday!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i was watchin da first part to eps 8 then my brother decides to dl a movie!!! garsh man so i hab to wait til he finish so i can continue.

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
I began watching this drama from the second episode.I like Por and Noon but I don't like their tandem.I enjoy watching the arguments scenes of Cheer and Cee,it makes me laugh all the time.Cee is really a cute teaser.And oh! Cee can really be an action star! I had fun watching the fight scenes of Cee.He should have been cuter if he was a little taller.But anyway,he is still worth supporting.