Kom Faek (DIDA)

Mann

Noon and Por are very serious haha I think she got like that because of evil brother lmao and Por, because of Kelly too haha. He's really over protective of Noon.

nina07

sarNie Adult
He's always eating on the set! in RLSP they should him on WWYW and he was eating with Alexandra and one time i think i saw him eat mangos on a bed too! haha. so funny Cee.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
So I just finished watching the first two episodes and its not bad. I totally love Cee in here because we finally get to see him fight back unlike in PinMook when he used Aum as a blocking shield lol. I wonder if Cee is the new poo kong or the new umper that they're talking about or maybe Oh is since they're both kind of mysterious. I guess I should go read the summary at ch7 but I'm so lazy to lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This movie is so entertaining I'm really enjoying it hehe.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
What's Cee's name in the lakorn? I'm reading the summary and I'm totally confused as to who Cee is because I don't recall his name. I remember him only telling Noon to call him Mod lol.

NVM I found out who Cee and Oh are.
Cee is the Poo kong and Oh is the Umper.

Oh and I also love the part where Oh was in front of Saen's home and Saen's look nong's are like what are you doing here and he's like "P'Wier, P'Win and where's P'Por. LMAO. Oh is so dorky in here I can't believe he's actually the
umper.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Examples of Umper's ^_^ ;

Note, in Chompae
Anas, in Fon Tai

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm assuming its governor because well you know how in lakorns they say they have to go the umper to get like marriage licenses or divorce settlements, well they have to go the capitol for that and so that's why I'm assuming umper is governor since the governor works in the capitol. And it wouldn't be mayor because mayor is nae yok tet samontree. LOL, am I even making sense?

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL...I'm just guessing what Anas and Note was in their lakorn is umper :lol: . I think that's what it is :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
What's Cee's name in the lakorn? I'm reading the summary and I'm totally confused as to who Cee is because I don't recall his name. I remember him only telling Noon to call him Mod lol.

NVM I found out who Cee and Oh are.
Cee is the Poo kong and Oh is the Umper.

Oh and I also love the part where Oh was in front of Saen's home and Saen's look nong's are like what are you doing here and he's like "P'Wier, P'Win and where's P'Por. LMAO. Oh is so dorky in here I can't believe he's actually the
umper.
oh yeah that part was hilarious...he also said p'Vee too...he's like I watch Nang Tard evrytime it's on...LMAO :lol:

I didnt get why Noon let Por go after he came in her room in eppy 2 then she laters call for Kelly to go catch him...wth was that?

Mann

^I think there was no way out but yeah she was a bit harsh..I like how theres cute scenes , serious & mixed hahah..it makes it more intrestin

ChenrukNote

Goddess
oh yeah that part was hilarious...he also said p'Vee too...he's like I watch Nang Tard evrytime it's on...LMAO :lol:

I didnt get why Noon let Por go after he came in her room in eppy 2 then she laters call for Kelly to go catch him...wth was that?
:loool: Seriously, gotta love Oh!

cecilia

Staff member
i'm just wanna peek in and say that OH is so sexy ..
I LOVE HIM IN THE CH7 CONCERT..
always draw me in each time he come onstage :wub: