Kob's new movie

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
ok,
so can anyone tell me if Kob's new movie with this one dude, forgot the hmong name or thai...but is that movie good...I think it's when she was a nurse or something...

slee00

sarNie Adult
The lakorn is called "Lhong Ngao Jun"...Kob and Stefan...she was very pretty as a nurse. Dont know what the hmong name called!

slee00

sarNie Adult
I bought the thai version! I never buy hmong version! They ruin it for me!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mee_123 Posted Today, 02:07 PM
there are two company translating it and dont know which is better...
I saw it at the hmong july 4 that there were two different cover for the lakorn but don't know if its the same company or another different company translating...I didn't get a good look at the back.....

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
the one in a dark yellow grayish color is world advance. the girl that dubbed for kob, dubbed for Dala in Luerd Kuttiya (TNT version). the guy voice isn't bad either.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
oh don't worry that girl have a really good voice. she dubbed for a lot of girls back in the days when everyone still wanted her to dubbed for the n'ek but i just can't think of any right now. there's another dubbed version of luerd kuttiya? i didn't know that.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
isnt one version longer than the other? i guess if it were me, i'd get the longer one....which i think is the one where the cover is better looking too. The other cover is an ugly photoshop one.

And yes...the girl who dubbed the voice for Dala in Luerd Kattiya is pretty good.