Kob & Num lakorn

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw Kob and Num lakorn at the fee martket and two company are translates it...one is T&T and the other company is WA Entertainment...

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ooh yea I saw the WA one I think they did pretty good on it the translation and stuff....I didn't finish watching it but my sister did and she say it's only a 4 part end???

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
1-lUv3-y0u Posted Today, 07:33 PM
ooh yea I saw the WA one I think they did pretty good on it the translation and stuff....I didn't finish watching it but my sister did and she say it's only a 4 part end???
WA only have 4 part....will the lady at the market told me that there like 6 or 8 part to it..for T&T..................but I don't know about WA company I didn't ask how many part they have...

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
they also translate Oh and Jakajun
they translate Film,Num, and Pat lakorn already too, but i didn't look to see what company translate it. Seem like they translate all of Num lakorn that came out last year and this year.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I saw three productions that translated Kob and Num's lakorn...oh, i'm so picky about voices that i don't know which one to buy...is WA entertainment good or better TNT, or i should ask which is the production that translated....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
mae im with you! im also picky! hehe...i think i'll stick wiht teh 4 parts cause im kina broke now...WA they're not bad are they? cause i think i saw one of their dubbed movies already...it's call "qhias tias koj hlub kuv" a philiphino film, the girl's voice is good but i just don't really like the guy voice, sound like a teenager voice...*off topic* i heard that Jao Sa ban rai Por and namfon lakorn is dubb already? not sure...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think T&T is better than WA.....I bought Kob & Stafan lakorn that WA translates and its ok but that good..the only thing that I like is p'ke and n'ke voice of WA.........

*Off Topice*

yeah yajvaj......Jao Sa ban rai Por and namfon lakorn is all ready dubb by: WA Enterainment

lamour01

sarNie Egg
I bought the TNT one and it's pretty good. But the lady who sold it to me said there is going to be 2 more parts until it ends so I'm still waiting for 5 & 6 to come out.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Who translates for TNT? Is the p'ek voice that one guy that translated for Cheemeng in Autumn Love Story and the n'ek voice that one that translated for Gaosheng?

miku

sarNie Egg
i just got their lakon but i think its the same as you ppl talk about.
i got the thai version they;'re 9 tape. i like it better with the real version. i didn't see it yet but i'll watch them maybe tomorrow.

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
yeah...i saw it, too...but I don't buy it because it only have 4 part...since the tnt have more than 4 parts...maybe I will buy it in the next tournament, then....

Mae

sarNie Adult
I bought the version by WA Entertainment and it turned out to be pretty darn good...It's got a total of 5 parts and the p'ek and n'ek voices are good and match Num and Kob...DJP is sooo cute and i love it......I don't know who translates for TNT's version but it'd be nice to find out...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
I bought the version by WA Entertainment and it turned out to be pretty darn good...It's got a total of 5 parts and the p'ek and n'ek voices are good and match Num and Kob...DJP is sooo cute and i love it......I don't know who translates for TNT's version but it'd be nice to find out...
[post="169347"][/post]​

What was the hmong title?

Mae

sarNie Adult
Fearless said:
What was the hmong title?
[post="169451"][/post]​
The Hmong Title of WA Entertainment's version of Duang Jai Pathihan is Tus Hlub Cawv Txoj Sia.

kazee

Well... i saw it at the tournament too..but i just couldn't believe that they're done translating it.. i know it's been out for a while.. but it hasn't been that long.. hmong people are so fast at getting to these movies these days..

mysticlady83

sarNie Egg
If you've seen the K-drama "Summer Scent", this one is similar to it. The jest of the drama is this: Num has a heart condition. Kob is an artist and was asked to work with him. He likes her but she was in love with someone else. Num got into an accident with the guy that Kob loves and he dies from it. I think you can guess whose heart Num got.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
If you've seen the K-drama "Summer Scent", this one is similar to it. The jest of the drama is this: Num has a heart condition. Kob is an artist and was asked to work with him. He likes her but she was in love with someone else. Num got into an accident with the guy that Kob loves and he dies from it. I think you can guess whose heart Num got.
oooo...sounds interesting! maybe i should buy it! anybody know how many parts there are? thanks for the summary mysticlady83