kob and chakrit's lakorn dubbed in hmong

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD FOR THIS BUT IF U TRANSLATE THE TITLE IT'S "LOVE AT THE BEACH" SOMETHING LIKE THAT... AND IT'S DUBBED BY SUN ENTERTAINMENT... THE VOICES FOR KOB AND CHAKRIT ARE GOOD..

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i love this drama but i hated the hmong version...the n'rai voice was so ......man i don't want to start....i just hated the other people voices.....it makes the movie so stupid....hey..i wasted $60.00 on that stupid movie..
i think that this prodution only fouces on n-ak and pa-ak voice...because i think n-ak voice was cute...and pa-ak voice was okey but the other rest was so bad...i think that pa-ak even dubbed for two people.and so his the other voice was so bad....which make it even worst....but that was my point of view!!!!...he he he he he......i think that they should fouces on everyone voices because it is the whole part of dubbing!!!!...i really hope they understand that we buy the movies because of the story line and the voices.......=(

yeah...so bought the thai version....which i did not understand but it make me feel like i am watching a drama......okey....enough of my stories....
p.s.
i raelly like this drama and i love the chikit and kob....but i hate the hmong voices.....
happy but sad!!!!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD FOR THIS BUT IF U TRANSLATE THE TITLE IT'S "LOVE AT THE BEACH" SOMETHING LIKE THAT... AND IT'S DUBBED BY SUN ENTERTAINMENT... THE VOICES FOR KOB AND CHAKRIT ARE GOOD..
I didn't see the other thread so my bad.. well I knew what the title meant but what I meant was why did they use that title because it didn't go with the theme of the movie. Anyways thanks for the info.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't see the other thread so my bad.. well I knew what the title meant but what I meant was why did they use that title because it didn't go with the theme of the movie. Anyways thanks for the info.
THEY USED THAT TITLE BECUASE KOB AND CHAKRIT FELL IN LOVE AT THE BEACH, HE ASKED HER TO MARRY HIM AT THE BEACH, AND THEY MADE UP AT THE BEACH..