kob and ChaKrit

fns

sarNie Hatchling
have any one seen their lakorn? the one that hmong tranlats it. isn't good?how was the tranlats?
can any one give a brief summary?

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
Oh the new one that just came out and end a month ago? I don't think anyone translate it yet. Or maybe they may have but I don't know about. I had watch the Thai version only and it was pretty good and interesting to watch. But kind of hate the facts that she's too hard head. If they did translated into Hmong I think you should watch. I want to give you the summary but no time so maybe someone else will...... :rolleyes:

Mae

sarNie Adult
I've only seen the Thai version of Kon Rak Game Payabath, which is really good!!! I don't know if it's translated in Hmong yet. I hope that Vang Thao's Video Production aka TxujCi Production will translate it because I love their voices. They translated all other lakorns made by Chakrit which is GREAT. The p'ek and n'ek voices are soo very good!!!! I hope they will dubb Kob and Chakrit's lakorn....

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
who's got the summary?
is it worth buying and how many parts?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Here's a brief sypnosis:

Whoever plays with the tricks of love shall suffer to the highest degree. Whoever plays with the game of revenge shall burn more than words can express. The prize that is waiting for the winner and loser...is death that is waiting. She has been waiting for five years and plotting a trap to clear up the revenge debt in order to lure the victims into the trap that she has created. However, the power of true love will teach her to know that...the vengeful flame can't be put out with the burning fire of revenge. So how will she fix her mistakes then, when he wants to play this game of revenge until it's finish?

Credit: Sweet Kob Forum

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
HERE'S THE COVER:

I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE NAME OF THE LAKORN IN HMONG... IF IT WAS UP TO ME TO NAME IT.. HAHA.. I'D NAME IT KEV HLUB TSIS YOG UA SI (LOVE ISN'T A GAME).. HAHA.. BUT IT'S JUST ME.. N IT'S TRANSLATED BY SUN ENTERTAINMENT.. KOB'S VOICE MATCH HER.. BUT I THINK CHAKRIT'S VOICE IS TOO NICE FOR HIM.. HAHA.. BUT THEY'RE VOICES ARE GOOD COMPARE TO THE NANG'RAI AND KOB'S FRIEND.. AND THERE IS 6 PARTS END...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Wah... "Txoj Kev Hlub Nyob Nram Hiav Txwv (Love Is At The Ocean/Sea)" hmm ... Kob and Chakrit develop their feelings for each other at the beach and end up solving their problems at the beach, but I don't see a need to make that the title.