Knight Angels ... aum/aff

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aiko....i can't wait to read more...i bet all the other JLR sisters will love it...i know they will....they better muahahahah :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
see i told you we would get to page 2 YAY! excited.....okay i'll wait now...going to update mine....so you can be behind muahahahah

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Part 2 ..

Soriya's maid: Khun Soriya.. Khun So..Khun.. **in a screaming voice**

Soriya: Yes.. I hear you the first time.. what is it??

Soriya's maid: Khun So .. it's just that your mother calls for you.. to see her downstairs..

Soriya: Ok . tell mother I will come down in a bit..

Soriya's maid: YES KHUN SO .. RIGHT AWAY.. **she quickly leaves**

------------

Soriya went downstairs to see her mother..

Soriya: Yes mother.. Did you need anything ??

Soriya's Mom: ahhhh .. yes dear.. this is Mrs. Rangsimund.. do you remember her dear ?? **points**

Soriya: Hello .. umm sorry mother .. I don't really remember her.. sorry..

Soriya's Mom: It's only been a few years.. you forgot alre---ady.. **interrupted by Harit's mom**

Harit's Mom: It's ok Mrs. Pattida **she giggles** it's alright khun So .. you've grown .. so lovely and narak ..

Soriya: **soriya blushes** Thank you Mrs. Rangsimund.. and mother is there anythin else you need to say to me??

Soriya's Mom: oh yes dear.. Mrs. Rangsimund will like to engage you to her son Harit..

Harit's Mom: Yes khun So.. I came to engage you to my son Harit..

Soriya: hmmm Harit. Harit.. Harit.. hmmm that sounds familiar ..... AND WHAT?? ENGAGE.. but but but i'm only 22 .. I I I.. don't even remember or know him well.. I I I..

Harit's Mom: Khun So.. it's ok, you two will know each other better when you two are married...

Soriya's Mom: Yes my dear.. that's how your father and I got along..

Soriya: but but but mom .. you were older than me when you got married.. I..I..I... I'm going out.. **she quickly got out of the house and drove off in her convertible**

Harit's Mom: Oh dear.. will she be alright Mrs. Pattida ??

Soriya's Mom: Oh she'll be fine.. she always does that when she's stressed.. so dont worry ^_^ ..

Harit's Mom: So will we continue the wedding or wait .. because the time is approaching..

Soriya's Mom: oh .. it'll continue.. I'll tell her soon ... **interrupted by a phone ringing**

Harit's Mom: I'm sorry Mrs. Pattida..**picks up the phone** Hello. this is Mrs. Rangsimund speaking..

...TBC..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhhhhh you posted again...YES! okay going to read it....i just wanted to be the first to reply again muahhahaha i'm so evil

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha omg RR ur killin me keke... ahhh too bad ur not my dr rr no more lol. keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. u cant faint on me now keke lol. hahahaha.. dr. std where r u keke xp..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
excuse my spelling..(got this from a mv)

raw tur raw ja pob tur
i've been waiting for you...

mai tung lai wun
for many days now

pze

sarNie Adult
aiko ur off to a good start.....lol....an arrange marriage....cant wait to read more....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Part 3..

Harit: MOM.. WHERE ARE YOU.. ?? .. YOU SAID FOR ME TO WAIT BUT YOUR NOT EVEN HERE..I'M NOT GOING TO WAIT ANYMORE.. I HAVE PLANS TONIGHT SO I'M LEAVING..

Harit's Mom: Oh sorry darling.. I forgot to tell the maid to tell you .. and you can leave if you want.. I'm going to dinner with my friend tonight .. oh and son.. don't come home late.. because I'll have a talk with you.. BYE dear.. **hangs up**

Harit: .. hello .. HELLO.. mom.. MOM.. MOM..UGH.. NOW WHAT.. **he left the house and drove off to meet his friends**

-------------------

Poo: .. There you are.. ey.. Harit . what's up with you.. you look mad.. **laughing** why because you didn't get some.. keke **poo and other friends join the laughter**

Harit: OH STOP IT.. it's because of my mom .. she is planning my marriage..

Poo: poor fella.. here **hands harit a shot of whiskey**

Harit: .. **drinks the shot in one gulp** kkk.. POO.. order some more shots..

Poo: you sure man.. it's not good if you drink a lot at the same time..

Harit: .. I'm fine.. don't worry about it..

Poo: You got it.. !! Bartender!! more whiskeys..

Bartender: you got it.. **slides lots of shots down**

Harit: **gulp..gulp..gulp** kkk.. tsk.. **keeps drinking more and more shots**

Poo: .. Your gonna be knocked out soon..

Harit's friends: .. ey Poo.. we leavin now.. catch ya next time.. haha..

Poo: Aite.. Laters.. and remember to Holla at me when you see some hotties..

Harit's friends: lol.. you got it.. **they left**

------------

Poo: harit.. pssssssssssss.. HARIT..PSSSSSSSSSSS.. you hear me..??

Harit: Ugh..

Poo: WASTED.. HEY waiter.. help me carry him to my car..

It was difficult getting to the car.. It was because Harit kept wiggling and turning around.. but after awhile they finally reached the car..

Poo: HERE... **hands waiter money**

Waiter: Thank you .. **walks back into the bar**

Poo: SHEESH HARIT..!! YOU REEK.. WHOOOOO..

He started the car and began driving Harit home..

-------------

Soriya: .. NIT.. NIT.. what i should do with you?? sheesh .. I can't ever leave you.. always chasing gyus.. anyways what should I do? I'm being forced into a marriage marrying a guy I don't even know..

Nit: .. kekekeke.. my bad .. that sucks.. even I'm not ready to get married yet.. hehe.. I'm just checking them boys.. lol.. so when's the big date??

Soriya: I don't know.. I don't even want to know.. anyways let's head back .. i'll send you home..

Nit: kekeke.. fine .. T_T.. but look at them boys.. gosh..xp

Soriya: **she gave a slight smile to Nit**.. Nit.. we're leaving NOW..

Nit: .. You got it..

They got in the car and was heading off.. but all of a sudden BEEP.. BEEP.. BEEP.. they almost gotten into a car accident..

...TBC...