KLS-Rau Kuv Txiv

fns

sarNie Hatchling
they have a new album out ........have anyone heard it .......isn't good...can someone upload it...thanks

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
my sister in law went to stp this past weekend and she told me that they did have a new album out...she gave me the poster...wow! how many albums they got out already? i lost track since after the 12th album in 2002..this must be the 14th or something already...i dont like their new albums...only from 2-7. i have every single album except this new one...probably gonna get it sometimes this week even though it probably suck...just to add it to my collection of them. if no one has it up by saturday i will upload it when i head back from the tournament this weekend.

KLS NEW ALBUM

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh..!! They're back!! So like how many years has it been since they release something new....shocking!! But glad to have them back and looking forward to the new release.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! They are all so old now! They all look dead on the cover.

They're the BEST Hmong R&B group out there!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
my sister in law went to stp this past weekend and she told me that they did have a new album out...she gave me the poster...wow! how many albums they got out already? i lost track since after the 12th album in 2002..this must be the 14th or something already...i dont like their new albums...only from 2-7. i have every single album except this new one...probably gonna get it sometimes this week even though it probably suck...just to add it to my collection of them. if no one has it up by saturday i will upload it when i head back from the tournament this weekend.
KLS NEW ALBUM

Can you? Please? Thanks!

mai92

sarNie Adult
it's good to know KLS is back..
:wub: love to hear their new album..
please upload
thanx in advance...

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
how about their album???
Hm, im not sure if you can post or upload their new album because i've seen it upload and posted somewhere and the admin put a block on it. Its out of respect for the band and other music fans whic is totally understandable. However, i do have the album and im willing to share it through MSN (only) or send u the files if anyone is interested....i just ask that you dont abuse it.

The album is not so bad...its a big step from the pass ones and its more modern now. Overall, i enjoy it....its good.