Klin Kaew Klang Jai (dubbed in Hmong)

merry

sarNie Egg
man, this movie piss me off! i was watching it on crunchyroll! its not a bad movie or anything but i felt like it was too draggy and there were things that didn't need to be in there. i didn't even start watching it from epsiode 1 either i started somewhere in the middle and than skip to the end when i realize there is more than 30 parts! overall its an alright movie! you won't miss much if you didn't see it!

mai92

sarNie Adult
i love this drama. i also bought the hmong dubbed version and i think they did a pretty good job, but they cut a lot, though.

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
i love this drama. i also bought the hmong dubbed version and i think they did a pretty good job, but they cut a lot, though.
really??! i want to get it but i'm worried about how much they cut out.... can you tell me detaily about the hmong one or what parts they cut out???

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
ah since my mom likes thai dramas I may just get this one because of her... I watched 1 episode with my sis in law and thought it was pretty good.. :)

skies

sarNie Adult
finished this lakorn (original with subtitles)
it was good

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
tnt is not bad at all...the best lakorn i like from them is leh ratree (ann n pepper's lakorn) best dubbed..:)...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
tnt is not bad at all...the best lakorn i like from them is leh ratree (ann n pepper's lakorn) best dubbed..:)...

I thought they also did a great job with bie and mew's lakorn. Are they still dubbing Korean dramas? It seems like they're dubbing more thai Lakorns now.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile

YEP...LEH RATREE ISH THE BEST ONE THEY DUBB....
YEAH ALSO BIE AND MEW...
BUT LEH RATREE...I LOVE THE VOICE ON HEM..IT REALLY MATCH HEM..

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I saw it at the sac new years
since I saw it I told my sister to buy it but she said it looked lame soo we never got it
and
she kinda regrets it that she didnt listen to me