Kimmy Kimberley (MARIE CLAIRE vol. 11 no. 131 March 2015)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Although I love MK but I want Kim to have photoshoot with other men also. Now she has lakorn with Ananda, they should pair up at least one time. 
Agree with you , i'm still hoping for a shoot of Ananberley even mew and tick did one wait wait  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:

back to my charismatic fabulous lady  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   i love her artistic aura supper super beautiful 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
You got to this before I did! xD Kim is on a roll!!!! So many photoshoots these past few months! She still has another one with Ananda too (possibly)! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
speechless in front of this art beauty  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:   :camera:   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
If i didn't know any better, i will say she look very american...thanks for sharing na! Love and enjoyed seeing Kim on magazine cover  :wink:  :wink:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Not my favorite photoshoot of hers, but Kimmy is always so stunning. For a second, on the cover I thought Kimmy cut her hair shoulder length-wise :lol:

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Not the best shoot but since someone mention that this magazine company is big...I'm happy that Kim on the cover and alone this time lol!