kimberley's events

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the queen of her own empire , a woman full of aura , no matter how i try to gather my visions together and see her from the normal standards i can't i always see this special light in her that makes her hit me and amaze me

no matter how she dress no matter how she is that aura is still shine the same

and this beautiful wild laugh hope she never lose it

i think it's the light in her eyes that makes me this silly crazy fan i'm of her cause everytime i look at her eyes i'm like "wooow those deep eyes are behind the magic that i see on her "

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the only start in the world i will give her from my time just to see her vdo in event and admire her beauty :lol: i don't understand anything but i love to watch how she talk she is fascinating very natural , and i'm impressed of the quality of the filming here good job for the fc it doesn't look like FAN CAM it looks like a pro camera start @7:30

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ready for a dose of beauty cutness hotness all mixed in one beauty called " kimberley anne tiamsiri" :icon12:

in the event

in lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

that amazing charming magnetic smile that can melt some hearts :icon12:

a complete beauty that shine from inside

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
those sexy burning eyes is all the story :icon12: :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

she is slayyyiiiiiingggggg with this killing aura my god

my god my god my god her eyes not the lenses i mean beyond the lenses that charm within is what drive me silly , another dimension another world :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimberley's event this month she only has 2 event witch means she will have a lot of filming or other work

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the most beautiful in my eyes

i'm going crazy how a woman can be like a diamond like this wooooow

perfection