kimberley's events

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sometime i ask myself why i spend time posting photo of a thai actress cause truly it's not of my nature personality to be crazy over anyone or be this attracted to anyone and until this moment i still ask myself the same question and i think the answer is because i found something special in this woman something that not visible something felt with heart something inher that shine from her inside to make that aura around her it just inspiration to see all her photo casual photo or shoot photo it doesn't matter cause the aura is as shiny as always i admire her unique beauty
:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
secod dose

koadadai

sarNie Adult
sometime i ask myself why i spend time posting photo of a thai actress cause truly it's not of my nature personality to be crazy over anyone or be this attracted to anyone and until this moment i still ask myself the same question and i think the answer is because i found something special in this woman something that not visible something felt with heart something inher that shine from her inside to make that aura around her it just inspiration to see all her photo casual photo or shoot photo it doesn't matter cause the aura is as shiny as always i admire her unique beauty
:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
I think it because love. love is no reason.

I always feel something from kim's photos , maybe have some story, maybe just let me feel happy, warm, interesting, maybe just like watching a beautiful piece of art.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i always love seeing her clips with her fans so funy so cute so heartwarming to me to see her smiles with them :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and let's continue our addiction day with a huge doses of the beauty :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::D today she is a gorgeous black swan

let's start with the smiles doses a sunshine smiles a sweet smiles a warm smiles
s11.jpg s10.jpg s8.jpg s7.jpg s6.jpg s5.jpg s4.jpg s3.jpg s2.jpg s1.jpg