Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want kim to be in a dramatic plot but truthfully i'm so not into the thai writer's skills and also productions who likes to makes things over the top and lose sometime the point i wish thai industry had some writer who are skilled like the korean industry te drama lookout i'm watching right now made me think of that i want to enjoy kim and live with her in a dramatic story but no with story quality like the thai one hmmm *sigh*
kim can show soooooooooo much emotion this scene still amaze me like no words

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
omg this is the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetest thign eeeevvvveerrrrrrr waaaaaaa she is loved so loved and treated like a sweetheart by everyone who is in love with her , her man , her family her friends her fans ,

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think this is a throw back to her work the other day and i think it's a new tvc will wait to see for witch of her brand

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what the difference between her and the shining moon in the dark night she is as romantic as fascinating as magical as charming as artistic as special as the beauty of the moon , it's may sound cheesy but it just inspiring for me her beauty is unique it's like a piece of the nature

pixiz-11-07-2017-18-53-33.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
*sigh* poor pim they treat her like a prisoner she is paying for her mistake he try so hard she grew alot and she need to sacrifice to get her freedom

kim's eyes makes me addicted addicted addicted magnificent actress

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm watching lookout korean drama and my god with every episode a crazy dream keep growing i wish kim act in a story of a talented writer like the one who wrote that drama and also a great production at that level , period thai writer and production lackkkkk soooo much in therm of creativity how sad is that my kimmy have to deal with what is given to her in the thai industry :sad6::sad6::sad6:

rennayj

sarNie Adult
i'm watching lookout korean drama and my god with every episode a crazy dream keep growing i wish kim act in a story of a talented writer like the one who wrote that drama and also a great production at that level , period thai writer and production lackkkkk soooo much in therm of creativity how sad is that my kimmy have to deal with what is given to her in the thai industry :sad6::sad6::sad6:
Me too. If Thai industry do dramas with different genre like kdramas, Thailand would gain popularity by more international fans.

twister02

M♥K
Me too. If Thai industry do dramas with different genre like kdramas, Thailand would gain popularity by more international fans.
There are Thai producers who creates different genre dramas. There are quite a few good dramas from GMM25 and GDH respectively which targets teens and young professionals. You can't simply change the culture of soap operas (like the lakorns being shown in CH3 and CH7). Even in other Asian countries, soap operas are stagnant dramas who still follow formulaic and same old plot lines. That's really within a culture. Even in South Korea. They also have these makjang dramas. Eventually, Thai dramas will evolve it's just that, you can't erase or remove the soap opera culture in it.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
There are Thai producers who creates different genre dramas. There are quite a few good dramas from GMM25 and GDH respectively which targets teens and young professionals. You can't simply change the culture of soap operas (like the lakorns being shown in CH3 and CH7). Even in other Asian countries, soap operas are stagnant dramas who still follow formulaic and same old plot lines. That's really within a culture. Even in South Korea. They also have these makjang dramas. Eventually, Thai dramas will evolve it's just that, you can't erase or remove the soap opera culture in it.
I never thought about that. You're right, but I do wish to see Thai industry do genre that they never do before like thriller, politics/laws, psychological, crime. That would be cool to see. I understand it's still part within their culture. But anyway I still like watching Thai dramas :)

twister02

M♥K
I never thought about that. You're right, but I do wish to see Thai industry do genre that they never do before like thriller, politics/laws, psychological, crime. That would be cool to see. I understand it's still part within their culture. But anyway I still like watching Thai dramas :)
I think political and crime dramas are a no-no for now. There are some issues with Thailand's politics that the elders and producers are avoiding tackling in their dramas. Censorship in Thailand is kinda tricky so that's why they settled with the usual plots too. Yes, thriller dramas. I like that. Thailand does horror/thriller movies the best. I saw one suspense-mystery drama. I'm not sure if you are familiar with it. It's just 5 episodes and no subs too. It's I Hate You, I Love You series. It was actually good.

As for Kimmy, since she's in contract with Ch3 who only does the formulaic soap operas, I don't expect too much now, maybe in the future? The only issue I have sometimes is the character Kimmy portrays in the lakorns. I just hope he can get a strong n'ek character and not the bitchy one.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I think political and crime dramas are a no-no for now. There are some issues with Thailand's politics that the elders and producers are avoiding tackling in their dramas. Censorship in Thailand is kinda tricky so that's why they settled with the usual plots too. Yes, thriller dramas. I like that. Thailand does horror/thriller movies the best. I saw one suspense-mystery drama. I'm not sure if you are familiar with it. It's just 5 episodes and no subs too. It's I Hate You, I Love You series. It was actually good.

As for Kimmy, since she's in contract with Ch3 who only does the formulaic soap operas, I don't expect too much now, maybe in the future? The only issue I have sometimes is the character Kimmy portrays in the lakorns. I just hope he can get a strong n'ek character and not the bitchy one.
"I Hate You, I Love You" sound interesting. I might watch it when I have time.
For Kimmy, she's one of my favorite actress. I agree some of her lakorns that she play as a bitchy and stubborn character I don't really like that much. But in some way I feel that Kimmy is still a talented actress. Yup! I hope her next lakorns is a strong and independent n'ek character.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@twister02 the problem is with thai production is they don't have good writer

for example NRTR could have been really soooo well executed if the production had better quality camera better quality costumes and also better screen writer , i felt the screen writer didn't bring the best in the drama , it was a difeerent genre that kim acted in but because the production was bad it didn't come up as well as it could have

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is exploring the nature beauty of our earth , i'm really really sooo sooo soooo happy for kim and thankful for mark for being such a good man to her and makes her love life and see the light side in this world

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wow kim was trending in twitter ? for what? :D i was surprised when a fan posted about it so i checked and it's true she was trending #คิมเบอร์ลี่
2.PNG
Capture.PNG

Last edited: