Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
To be honest, after I watch some more parts of it, I feel bad for some of the stars that didn't get lots of cheer (fans). It's alittle awkward when you introduce yourself and then there is so little cheer noice! :yawn:
super akward and i too feel bad for them but at least they are in hat group witch is a good opportunity for them

Bye @Peace I'll go to sleep now! Talk to u later, I'm gonna have a good dream about our sweet MK again!
you sure will have a swweeet sweet dream like i had yesterday :D see you later

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
super akward and i too feel bad for them but at least they are in hat group witch is a good opportunity for them

you sure will have a swweeet sweet dream like i had yesterday :D see you later
No I refer to the other group! The white shirt group, some of them are pretty good but some were so quiet! I feel super bad and awkward! And now I realize that ch3 has way too many actors and actresses!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
No I refer to the other group! The white shirt group, some of them are pretty good but some were so quiet! I feel super bad and awkward! And now I realize that ch3 has way too many actors and actresses!
well they have to go through that phase if they work hard and keep trying their bet maybe one day they gonna prove themselves and have tons of fans who cheers for them
but i agre ch3 need to slow down a little with the amount of actor and actress they taking wihtout giving them real opportunities

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
well they have to go through that phase if they work hard and keep trying their bet maybe one day they gonna prove themselves and have tons of fans who cheers for them
but i agre ch3 need to slow down a little with the amount of actor and actress they taking wihtout giving them real opportunities
Some of our main actors and actresses has great voice!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Some of our main actors and actresses has great voice!
tbh i only cared for this concert because of MK :lol: i don't care that much for the songs and all but yeah some got some good voices as for kim for me she is good with soft song who doesn't request high pitch she was surprising for me in her song with yaya and mark but i believe her true talent is acting i only want ch3 to give her some good stories to enjoy her big gifted acting talent

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
tbh i only cared for this concert because of MK :lol: i don't care that much for the songs and all but yeah some got some good voices as for kim for me she is good with soft song who doesn't request high pitch she was surprising for me in her song with yaya and mark but i believe her true talent is acting i only want ch3 to give her some good stories to enjoy her big gifted acting talent
I considered Kim as good at singing, but her acting sure is better! Actually, she improved her singing skill a lot. It's great that once in a while she sing, I like to hear her voice! Great Warinthon surprise me with his perfect voice! I also like Mark, JJ voice

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I considered Kim as good at singing, but her acting sure is better! It's great that once in a while she sing, I like to hear her voice! Great Warinthon surprise me with his perfect voice! I also like Mark, JJ voice
i also like mark's voice

twister02

M♥K
I wanted to hug Kim and encourage her right now. How I wish I can do it virtually. She is missing her dad and I can feel her pain. Sending virtual hugs and kisses to Kim. I love you :icon12::)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I wanted to hug Kim and encourage her right now. How I wish I can do it virtually. She is missing her dad and I can feel her pain. Sending virtual hugs and kisses to Kim. I love you :icon12::)
me too honestly i felt so so so sad cause is so painful when you had a dad caring for you this much giving you that big support and went so suddenly it's a big shot to kim's heart but she still smile when she can she still try to be positive

although she will always have this down moment time to time especially when she is alone or after a tiring period in graduation in happy occasion in every special moment

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I can't begin to tell you how much I missed you and your optimistic, poetry-kind-of and occasionally funny posts!! Unfortunately I'm caught up with a lot of things so I seldom log in.

Extremely happy to see Kim slowly recovering from the grief, thanks to all the loving people around her.
Again, I missed you so much, Peace! :icon12::icon12::icon12:
oooo that sweet of you *hug* well take care of yourself and it's always a pleasure to see your sweet comment time to time :icon12: