Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
i'm happy we will see her odten this month cause when she don't have work she is too silent so i'm ready to enjoy her updates ;)
yeah! me too :) I hope she had a lot of work in this year, not only normal work or show just important work or show too :) I really hope she can win big award at this year :D for grow her step

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
u know when I was young I don't know why I understand thai speaking n I ask my grandma she really surprise me hehe that time I was 6 or 7, at that time I live in thailand :) but! m not good speaking fast like normal thai
oooo that's interesting i will tell you something funny , few month ago or let me say i always hopped in my mind that a thai kimmy fan can join AF and help us understand update about kim and until this moment i still can't believe it actually happening even if you are not fully thai but still you have thai root and you are clearly helping us soooo much in understanding so you can say you are a hope come true for me :D and now i hope you won't disappear soon stay with us as long as you can ok :icon12:

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
oooo that's interesting i will tell you something funny , few month ago or let me say i always hopped in my mind that a thai kimmy fan can join AF and help us understand update about kim and until this moment i still can't believe it actually happening even if you are not fully thai but still you have thai root and you are clearly helping us soooo much in understanding so you can say you are a hope come true for me :D and now i hope you won't disappear soon stay with us as long as you can ok :icon12:
hehhe! :D M so happy that meet u guy, too. when something we love, want to share n no one u can't share with :( that really lonely. M only one daughter so when I stay at home :p no one chatting about Kim with me hehe that y I said m really happy to know u guy, m not good in writing but! I really love to read, especially ur writing about Kim

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hehhe! :D M so happy that meet u guy, too. when something we love, want to share n no one u can't share with :( that really lonely. M only one daughter so when I stay at home :p no one chatting about Kim with me hehe that y I said m really happy to know u guy, m not good in writing but! I really love to read, especially ur writing about Kim
you have come to the right place to share all what you have to share about kim with us
:icon12: and personally as long as i can kim's thread will always be my favorite place to spazz and show how much i adore her beauty and her talent and her real self too , she is the only , the first and the last star i ever get hooked and at first i was shocked at myself that i'm this hooked about a star or actress i never ever thought in my life before i will have that feeling , it's quiet crazy for me :D but kim is special and she is a woman who went through so much had so much pain but she still moving on and show how strong she is amazing to see and i'm taling as a fan who follow her for 4 years

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Em! can I ask u,too ? Do u have friend like Kim or not? I mean ur country :)
do you mean if i have friends who are fan of kim in my country ? if that what you mean than the answer is no :lol: cause i live in a country where they don't even probably know that there is something call "lakorns" :lol:

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
you have come to the right place to share all what you have to share about kim with us
:icon12: and personally as long as i can kim's thread will always be my favorite place to spazz and show how much i adore her beauty and her talent and her real self too , she is the only , the first and the last star i ever get hooked and at first i was shocked at myself that i'm this hooked about a star or actress i never ever thought in my life before i will have that feeling , it's quiet crazy for me :D but kim is special and she is a woman who went through so much had so much pain but she still moving on and show how strong she is amazing to see and i'm taling as a fan who follow her for 4 years
Yeah! that y i love her, too. But! she not the first thai that I know :) I know a lot of thai star, song n lakorn, oh! right I had to watch yaya lakorn before Kim but m not intersting her like Kim( sorry for fan yaya ) when I saw Kim in lakorn at first time, wow what should I say? That like to meeting something that u try to search long time ago something like this :) I don't remember how long I know Kim but not too far hehhe maybe 2 years, I watch all of her lakorn n I alway said she is different thai star that I know before to my fri n u know? now my fri also love her cuz of me hahha:clap::cheer::aaaaa:

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
do you mean if i have friends who are fan of kim in my country ? if that what you mean than the answer is no :lol: cause i live in a country where they don't even probably know that there is something call "lakorns" :lol:
sadly than me :) I had fri that like Kim, but we can only meet at Sat n sunday n sometime we can meeting per month :( cuz we are bc with our work n study

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah! that y i love her, too. But! she not the first thai that I know :) I know a lot of thai star, song n lakorn, oh! right I had to watch yaya lakorn before Kim but m not intersting her like Kim( sorry for fan yaya ) when I saw Kim in lakorn at first time, wow what should I say? That like to meeting something that u try to search long time ago something like this :) I don't remember how long I know Kim but not too far hehhe maybe 2 years, I watch all of her lakorn n I alway said she is different thai star that I know before to my fri n u know? now my fri also love her cuz of me hahha:clap::cheer::aaaaa:
that's really awesome wow and i wish i had a friend in real life that i can do that with too some fun chat time to time about it but it's ok cause i have real friends here too yes i don't see them in person but for me they makes me feel happy to be here spazzing ;)
and it's crazy how we share the same thoughts you are not he only one feel like this , welcome to the ship of "special kimmy feeling" hahahahaha couple of us know exactly how you feel :lol:

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
that's really awesome wow and i wish i had a friend in real life that i can do that with too some fun chat time to time about it but it's ok cause i have real friends here too yes i don't see them in person but for me they makes me feel happy to be here spazzing ;)
and it's crazy how we share the same thoughts you are not he only one feel like this , welcome to the ship of "special kimmy feeling" hahahahaha couple of us know exactly how you feel :lol:
sorry! for late reply I bc about my work n tonight I don't sleep too :) yeah! Now I will share n help to trans. all of I can help :) :thumbup: Oh! yes, we can say we are crazy fan hehhe I like her eyes at first n cuz of her eyes I be her fan hahha that really funny, right?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sorry! for late reply I bc about my work n tonight I don't sleep too :) yeah! Now I will share n help to trans. all of I can help :) :thumbup: Oh! yes, we can say we are crazy fan hehhe I like her eyes at first n cuz of her eyes I be her fan hahha that really funny, right?
:D yes it can be crazy and funny if other non fans read our comments but since i know what you mean and i'm absolutely in love with her eyes and the way she deliver the emotion through them and much more then we are the same here :lol: let's be crazy all together as long as we don't harm other people is ok

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
:D yes it can be crazy and funny if other non fans read our comments but since i know what you mean and i'm absolutely in love with her eyes and the way she deliver the emotion through them and much more then we are the same here :lol: let's be crazy all together as long as we don't harm other people is ok
:D hehhe! yeah! her act skill really grow by her age too :) when I look at her eyes all of her lakorn are different n I love her more n more cuz of this too :)

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
pimplapat so ready for her

@Pinkimmy our helper i need you in this , i sthis a spoiler of a scene in the lakorn , no need to translate it all is too much just a summarize will do if you can when you can
They just talking some short story in Boung Hong, about meaning that Ramat give flower to Pim, about Pim broken heart, falling, crying baby about her dad and her promis to her dad " Pim will be strong Pim will trying Dad, Pim promise " last sentence Pim stop cry and think will have one day Queen of bird like her will be come back to be her best life again something like this :) ( sorry for late! Last night I fall a sleep cuz u know already I don't sleep one day :p )

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They just talking some short story in Boung Hong, about meaning that Ramat give flower to Pim, about Pim broken heart, falling, crying baby about her dad and her promis to her dad " Pim will be strong Pim will trying Dad, Pim promise " last sentence Pim stop cry and think will have one day Queen of bird like her will be come back to be her best life again something like this :) ( sorry for late! Last night I fall a sleep cuz u know already I don't sleep one day :p )
THANK YOU , that spund sad can't wait to watch it

i just adore their photos together they are soo cute