Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
A: truly, It be another else, for Kim maybe Kim love to make flower, like flower cuz can make us value, good feeling when listen music with take flower and when it finish I alway put it in living room that really beautiful, really good smell that can make me have happiness :) ( I also saw her happiness in her eyes )
Q: So between u love flower and person give flower, who u love to be more?
A: ( laugh) Oh! hehe Love both, can be the both :D I can give flowers that I make, too...
Q: Look at there u had one guest that sit behind u ( baby come )
( Kim play with baby n back to tell him, baby is her friend )
Q: Had a lot of people waiting ur story end of ur study, this had people ask so much..
A: OH! I still work with it. But, don't wait too much about it cuz of this I be writer, organizer and actor, all of that so that it really difficult and don't know... come out be good or not (laugh)....
i just love reading her interviews she is sooo good , can't wait for her mini movie and hope it will come up good and people will liek it i already love the story so can't wait to see it fully

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
Q: Khun Mai, she name MOC ask " Kimmy had pregnant in lakorn Kom fak? "
A: not yet, Let waiting to see it
Q: Em!! In the comment, Kim like to cooking and had to cook for mark eat , too.?
A: Oh! that so long time ago :D
Q: want to know taste update or not?
A: Update or not?.. we just cooking more smell than before,..

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
i just love reading her interviews she is sooo good , can't wait for her mini movie and hope it will come up good and people will liek it i already love the story so can't wait to see it fully
I hope so :) I wish n hope that will be best her graduation too :) If really quick that will be best but I can wait hehhe don't want her to think a lot :D

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
.. Now I start to cook healthy food something that have important to ourselves, just want to take care ourselves with cooking good food to eating, I also cook n give to another, too.
Q: What u give mark at last?
A: At last? Steak Tuna
Q: Taste good or not? Or can't said bad?
A: for Kim can't said no good (laugh) :D But he said Delicious. Stomached or not!? don't know :) Em but Janny my sis also eat it too and she said okay
.... 11 min already :) had 3 min more

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
.. Now I start to cook healthy food something that have important to ourselves, just want to take care ourselves with cooking good food to eating, I also cook n give to another, too.
Q: What u give mark at last?
A: At last? Steak Tuna
Q: Taste good or not? Or can't said bad?
A: for Kim can't said no good (laugh) :D But he said Delicious. Stomached or not!? don't know :) Em but Janny my sis also eat it too and she said okay
.... 11 min already :) had 3 min more
this interview translation s just making my day from yesterday until today aaaaa especially the "mark can't say no good" hahahahaha , and i'm really happy that she is choosing this root and being helthy is very important i hope she will always take care of her health well

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
now! at last 3 min :)
A: Kim take care myself by do exercise, like kim said kim eat important food more than before, not eat too much dessert. But, does not mean stop to eat another food, I still eating just not too much. If people that had to know Kimberley before will knew Kim love to eat, love food so much :)
Q: What ur more happiness for u Kim?
A: For Kim, have to do the work that Kim love, living with family, people around kim happy so Kim also happy. :) ( Kim happy, I also happy :D )
[He just tell Kim about Fan in FB comment n chat to her like Kim like this or like that..]
Q: Kom Fak finish %?
A: KomFak maybe finish 40%, still more long
Q: If miss Kimberley, can follow or go to her IG( tell fan in FB in that live )
A: Yes, right
Q:Before give Kim to continue to do fashion, they(MK's Fan) ask Kim about meaning that post in IG ?
A: At valentine day?
Q: NO, before that..
A: don't tell (laugh) hehhe... just can know only two of us :p
Q: The end now what u want to send for fan in FB or at home?
and then she just promote her new fashion that will finish at 10th Apirl :D Love Love n bye bye ^_^v
''''''''''The end :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now! at last 3 min :)
A: Kim take care myself by do exercise, like kim said kim eat important food more than before, not eat too much dessert. But, does not mean stop to eat another food, I still eating just not too much. If people that had to know Kimberley before will knew Kim love to eat, love food so much :)
Q: What ur more happiness for u Kim?
A: For Kim, have to do the work that Kim love, living with family, people around kim happy so Kim also happy. :) ( Kim happy, I also happy :D )
[He just tell Kim about Fan in FB comment n chat to her like Kim like this or like that..]
Q: Kom Fak finish %?
A: KomFak maybe finish 40%, still more long
Q: If miss Kimberley, can follow or go to her IG( tell fan in FB in that live )
A: Yes, right
Q:Before give Kim to continue to do fashion, they(MK's Fan) ask Kim about meaning that post in IG ?
A: At valentine day?
Q: NO, before that..
A: don't tell (laugh) hehhe... just can know only two of us :p
Q: The end now what u want to send for fan in FB or at home?
and then she just promote her new fashion that will finish at 10th Apirl :D Love Love n bye bye ^_^v
''''''''''The end :)
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: THANK YOUUUUUUU SO SO MUCH kim is just sooo lovely so honest and know how to respond in a good way

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
Im so bored today..no update with our kimmy??
Had some news about MK, I mean they had some fight( only words ) in the restaurant, but don't worry, Kim come out to talk about it already
" had a little fight, but just a little fight like normal lover :) they not broke up"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Had some news about MK, I mean they had some fight( only words ) in the restaurant, but don't worry, Kim come out to talk about it already
" had a little fight, but just a little fight like normal lover :) they not broke up"
will be waiting to see what they was complaining about :D

and this is a gorgeous pix of her from yesterday :icon12:

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
i'm doing good thanks for asking and you , you have been busy? ;) did you saw the new teaser of buang hong ?
I'm good too,thanks.
Yessss.....busy reading the comments on KC thread lol Missed your comments there.
Of course,I did :) Although I'm sad that KC is coming to an end but happy that Buang Hong is after it. Can't wait....looks interesting :)

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
Hi! @Mulberry :) that okay, M not too much help just a little bit with my poor english >.<
Noooo.....don't say that,your English is ok. And with more practice you will be perfect :) English is not my native language too. And I'm a little bit better in writing than speaking. So don't worry,we are all learning :)