Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
A: yeah! right, my lakorn next his lakorn finish, 14th march n also feeling excited, don't know how that will be? :) cuz this lakorn I 'm be model, but the model hi-so, show off, girly. I also steal scare for myself as people will boring with this character action or not? But, also had some fighting sense girl to girl, too. Kim believe no one had saw Kim in this character before :)
Q: And had one question by fanclub ask ' u had study actor n u also do project so when it finish? when their can watch it?
A: When can watch!!! Heehee(laugh) :D ...

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
... ER!!! Maybe next 1 or 2 month, something like that :)
Q: Emm!! And u also had 'Kom Fak' lakorn schedule, too right?
A: Yeah! Now still act Kom Fak.
Q: 7days per week how ur work schedule ?( Bc or not? )
A: Normal! Have some fashion show like this and.. lakorn, 3days for lakorn..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
A: yeah! right, my lakorn next his lakorn finish, 14th march n also feeling excited, don't know how that will be? :) cuz this lakorn I 'm be model, but the model hi-so, show off, girly. I also steal scare for myself as people will boring with this character action or not? But, also had some fighting sense girl to girl, too. Kim believe no one had saw Kim in this character before :)
Q: And had one question by fanclub ask ' u had study actor n u also do project so when it finish? when their can watch it?
A: When can watch!!! Heehee(laugh) :D ...
aaaaa can't wait for her answer for the last question , and i love how concious kim is about her chracter and work she know exactly what she played and how she make the new charcater come alive , she is amazing

"cry in silence so no one will see how weak you are"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
... ER!!! Maybe next 1 or 2 month, something like that :)
Q: Emm!! And u also had 'Kom Fak' lakorn schedule, too right?
A: Yeah! Now still act Kom Fak.
Q: 7days per week how ur work schedule ?( Bc or not? )
A: Normal! Have some fashion show like this and.. lakorn, 3days for lakorn..
ommmyyy 2 months :facepalm: it's ok *sigh* i'm too impatient when it comes to kim :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this beautiful stares :love::love: aaa her eyes are the most expressive that's why i fall in love with her drama so easily although i'm a picky person to what to watch but kim just hit me straight away cause of moment liek this how she absorb the feeling so well and show it so weellll and so naturally

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
( I cut some now what she tell praw's staff, cuz I difficult to hear her voice noy clearly ^.^\/ difficult to listen sorry but maybe talk about her schedule today :D)
okay! new question..
Q: At a moment saw machine camera couple that MK alway take photos
A: right..( with shy voice ) :)
Q: How is it? have people ask u to take pic or not?
A: (laugh) No! I just start to take it, m not too much skillful like that I just mocking people for be my model :D , take food photo, take something or when actioning, pretty...
Q: For month ago now who is u take more pic?

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
this beautiful stares :love::love: aaa her eyes are the most expressive that's why i fall in love with her drama so easily although i'm a picky person to what to watch but kim just hit me straight away cause of moment liek this how she absorb the feeling so well and show it so weellll and so naturally
not only u @Peace me too :)

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Is
( I cut some now what she tell praw's staff, cuz I difficult to hear her voice noy clearly ^.^\/ difficult to listen sorry but maybe talk about her schedule today :D)
okay! new question..
Q: At a moment saw machine camera couple that MK alway take photos
A: right..( with shy voice ) :)
Q: How is it? have people ask u to take pic or not?
A: (laugh) No! I just start to take it, m not too much skillful like that I just mocking people for be my model :D , take food photo, take something or when actioning, pretty...
Q: For month ago now who is u take more pic?
Is this the last part?

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
A: (smile) A lot of. Some people that act with, Yaya, wait a moment Ya also buy the same camera n she want to taste it too ( look in her eyes with her speaking about her friend :) want to play same hehe I smell bestfriend meaning here :D )
Q: Hey! out of topic ( laugh)
A:(laugh) No! but she also crazy with camera, too. we also play game who take more beautiful pic :)
Q: So u had ur private photobook, now.
A: That right
Q: So! who u want to take pic more in there?
A: I want to take all of people that had to work with, teamwork, everything that want to remember what we did at that time n this plan is P' Mark that he had to think at first long time ago. kim also not change it, now start to learning n taste about it, how we can take beautiful photo.
Q: Ok! end of this, one thing that had to hear Kim talked already, Mark also said Kim is sweet girl that really like flowers so much and Yaya also had talk about u in the group Kimberley so much girly..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
A: (smile) A lot of. Some people that act with, Yaya, wait a moment Ya also buy the same camera n she want to taste it too ( look in her eyes with her speaking about her friend :) want to play same hehe I smell bestfriend meaning here :D )
Q: Hey! out of topic ( laugh)
A:(laugh) No! but she also crazy with camera, too. we also play game who take more beautiful pic :)
Q: So u had ur private photobook, now.
A: That right
Q: So! who u want to take pic more in there?
A: I want to take all of people that had to work with, teamwork, everything that want to remember what we did at that time n this plan is P' Mark that he had to think at first long time ago. kim also not change it, now start to learning n taste about it, how we can take beautiful photo.
Q: Ok! end of this, one thing that had to hear Kim talked already, Mark also said Kim is sweet girl that really like flowers so much and Yaya also had talk about u in the group Kimberley so much girly..
hahaha well let's say her man affected her and their photography made other people too want to try and the photobook idea was the sweetest from mark :D thank you so much

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
A: truly, It be another else, for Kim maybe Kim love to make flower, like flower cuz can make us value, good feeling when listen music with take flower and when it finish I alway put it in living room that really beautiful, really good smell that can make me have happiness :) ( I also saw her happiness in her eyes )
Q: So between u love flower and person give flower, who u love to be more?
A: ( laugh) Oh! hehe Love both, can be the both :D I can give flowers that I make, too...
Q: Look at there u had one guest that sit behind u ( baby come )
( Kim play with baby n back to tell him, baby is her friend )
Q: Had a lot of people waiting ur story end of ur study, this had people ask so much..
A: OH! I still work with it. But, don't wait too much about it cuz of this I be writer, organizer and actor, all of that so that it really difficult and don't know... come out be good or not (laugh)....