Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I just ask cuz of that live had 14min so I will cut some that not important n this live be question n answer :) so I will write like that too okay?
really even a tiny line i will be still be so thankful i never take for granted people who wants to help others in anything so i'm reallyy ssssssssooooo grateful for you you effort and absolutely ookkkkkk :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
really even a tiny line i will be still be so thankful i never take for granted people who wants to help others in anything so i'm reallyy ssssssssooooo grateful for you you effort and absolutely ookkkkkk :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
hahha!! u never met? really? wow! that also my new learning hehhe but! for me that normal n sometime I feel no used cuz of I can't help anyone more as I can :)
okay! so let talk about kimmy conversation with Praw's staff :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hahha!! u never met? really? wow! that also my new learning hehhe but! for me that normal n sometime I feel no used cuz of I can't help anyone more as I can :)
okay! so let talk about kimmy conversation with Praw's staff :D
no there were people helping us here as they can but of course they are busy and translation need time and effort so i'm thankful fo ryou too for helping this much :D

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
so sad to hear about that, I think they are best than me about it :) I also had to read what their translation really easy to understand :) hmm..
okay now! Live คิมเบอร์ลี่"งานและหัวใจ"กับนิตยาสารแพรว Live kimberley " work and heart " with magazine 'Praw'
The first they just ask her about her work today, n she said happy, beautiful clothes, good staff, good pic.... something like that :) (sorry I don't explain more cuz of that not important more than this) >.< and then they tell her today they will ask her some questions but :D ..
Q: first q lakorn tonight actor name Mark prin " Klen jivet " had to watch yet?
A: Watched! watch ep01 till now

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
Q: main actor handsome or not? :D
A: hehe :) must be handsome cuz of main actor
Q: had one sense main actors " mark n yaya" had love sense n really sweet , when u saw what do u think ?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so sad to hear about that, I think they are best than me about it :) I also had to read what their translation really easy to understand :) hmm..
okay now! Live คิมเบอร์ลี่"งานและหัวใจ"กับนิตยาสารแพรว Live kimberley " work and heart " with magazine 'Praw'
The first they just ask her about her work today, n she said happy, beautiful clothes, good staff, good pic.... something like that :) (sorry I don't explain more cuz of that not important more than this) >.< and then they tell her today they will ask her some questions but :D ..
Q: first q lakorn tonight actor name Mark prin " Klen jivet " had to watch yet?
A: Watched! watch ep01 till now
Q: main actor handsome or not? :D
A: hehe :) must be handsome cuz of main actor
Q: had one sense main actors " mark n yaya" had love sense n really sweet , when u saw what do u think ?
keep it coming please :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
A: hehe last time I also met yaya n tell her about this lakorn " really like, good lakorn everyone really workhard :).. n ask her about that
' Ya if someone else angry or not? '
Q: Oh! really really?
A: Ya said if someone else will be angry for sure :p
Q: and kim?
A: just chat together for fun, good that is my friend (laugh) :D
Q: so if another one?

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
A: No! m kidding :) work is work and today p'mark n ya really workhard in lakorn n had a lot of love sense n they said tonight will be hot('zap' for english I don't know clearly sorry) for sure so don't missed it
Q: yes yes!! then that lakorn is ur, right? that is coming soon and Trailer also show already, fanclub also can't wait n show a lot in FB so excited or not?
A: yeah!..
Q: So when mark lakorn nearly end, kim lakorn also nearly on air?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
A: hehe last time I also met yaya n tell her about this lakorn " really like, good lakorn everyone really workhard :).. n ask her about that
A: No! m kidding :) work is work and today p'mark n ya really workhard in lakorn n had a lot of love sense n they said tonight will be hot('zap' for english I don't know clearly sorry) for sure so don't missed it
Q: yes yes!! then that lakorn is ur, right? that is coming soon and Trailer also show already, fanclub also can't wait n show a lot in FB so excited or not?
A: yeah!..
Q: So when mark lakorn nearly end, kim lakorn also nearly on air?
:lol: she is hilarious and good at the same time , well she did even more than what yaya and mark did in her others lakorn so work is work and it's good that they are both actor and actress they know the type of their works and what it request

twister02

M♥K
HAHAHAHA! The one who is asking the questions knows how to tease my Kimmy! :risas3: Well, Kimmy always knows how to answer these questions. :thumbup:

twister02

M♥K
:lol: she is hilarious and good at the same time , well she did even more than what yaya and mark did in her others lakorn so work is work and it's good that they are both actor and actress they know the type of their works and what it request
Surely! She did a lot more with James Ma. To be honest, if I were Mark back then, I would totally be jealous of the amount of real kisses she did with James Ma but yes, they're all professionals. One of the advantages of dating someone who has the same work as you do. Coz he/she will always understand that you need to do that for work purposes.