sarNie Tombstone
"what kind of fish is this?"
"fried fish"
"what kind of fish?"
"FRIED... FISH"
"hmm":mad:
"come on , it's cotton fish madame just kidding "
"do you want me to watch it

an eye for an eyes and a tooth for a tooth , time for the payback with the same way

"
they are soo goood , and kim really did sooooo weeeeeeeeeellll :lol: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::pancarta::pancarta::clap::clap::clap:

"stop, what , that not yours give it to me , give it now hurry"
"here take it"
"this is yours , eat it "

"eat it now hurry"
"is it edible"
"yes you must " she was hilarious she took all her anger on him hahahaha no mercy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
again an eye for and eye a tooth for a tooth

"eat the soup"
"really"

" eat it, how is it , is it delicious " hahaha this really was so hilarious hahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i have no more words i'm entertained to the maxxx :lol: :lol: :lol: one day for you one day on you

"ORAY JAY HUU ORAY JAY HUU ORAY JAY HUU ......................"

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thank you for keeping this tread alive! Here a some lovely pics of our bias (Kimmy).

Kim lost a lot of weight after you ladies all know what! Glad she doing fine :):).

Sweet_09

I wonder was her next project will be like? Ch.3 have a lot of actors and there are few that I want Kim to work with...some of them are newbie while the other are the seniors...

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Exactly what im thinking...wondering whos she gonna pair up next..it seems like there is no news with regards to her new drama..other actress seems fully booked already:crybaby2:

Sweet_09

Will I'm surprising shock because some of the actress that are now getting lead are not even good in acting. I don't want to name any but seriously they are getting n'ek role left to right lol!

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Or kimmy's is secretive when it comes to her new drama?because it seems impossible she doesnt have any new drama line up considering that she is front liner nang ek together with yaya..well who knows:confused12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
not 26th but 28 Feb so 3 more days

@Pinkimmy please can you tell us a hint what are they talking about what they said about kim
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ5wTfmBh_m/?taken-by=kimmy_kimberleyofp
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ5waM9hDQX/?taken-by=kimmy_kimberleyofp

and me too i miss her so much i think she is busy with her graduation project
[clip 01 ] They said about her action( attitude ) in lakorn she really great action, serious in her work and help every actress that their lost feeling action or else but outside she really lady

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
[clip 01 ] They said about her action( attitude ) in lakorn she really great action, serious in her work and help every actress that their lost feeling action or else but outside she really lady
thank youuuu :) i'm happy when kim co_stars talk about her and her work ethic :thumbup:

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
not 26th but 28 Feb so 3 more days

@Pinkimmy please can you tell us a hint what are they talking about what they said about kim
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ5wTfmBh_m/?taken-by=kimmy_kimberleyofp
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ5waM9hDQX/?taken-by=kimmy_kimberleyofp

and me too i miss her so much i think she is busy with her graduation project
[clip 2] they said they must be work hard for act like kim cuz of she had a lot of powerful and strong to keep her feeling in lakorn so all of they said to our Kim are her best action n her attitude in work

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
[clip 2] they said they must be work hard for act like kim cuz of she had a lot of powerful and strong to keep her feeling in lakorn so all of they said to our Kim are her best action n her attitude in work
yes my kimmy is the best in living the character :D i can be bias but i'm happy that her co_star are saying it too ;) thank youuu again

yeah! me too :) If I know more about english words I will transplant to u guy best than this and easy to understand
i'm already thankful for your effort the fact that your welling to help as much as yuo can is already meangful to me so don't feel sorry or pressed you are nice for helping us :icon12:

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
thank youuuu :) i'm happy when kim co_stars talk about her and her work ethic :thumbup:
In clip 1 her co_star remind had 1part in lakorn 'she must to cry, broken heart cuz of man that she love go to love kim but she can't cry and then Kim go to near her and touch her shouder and said to her and she cry'

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
In clip 1 her co_star remind had 1part in lakorn 'she must to cry, broken heart cuz of man that she love go to love kim but she can't cry and then Kim go to near her and touch her shouder and said to her and she cry'
aaaaaa this makes me soo hhyyppped can't waiiiiiitt to se this