Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is just tooo cuuuttteee such an amazing sisterhood and brotherhood , brother and sisters are also a treasure when they really support you and love you as how a real sister and brother should do the rest of the journey will be hard for them without their parents but they will be able to do it together stronger

cr jenzzii

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is a sweetheart such an amazing girl i sooooo admire this young lady strength and beauty and the talent very special

Reactions: Ame

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I've learned to make those eyes (above pic) and trust me I don't look half as good as she does! Now I use those eyes to scare my mom :p
she is a sweetheart such an amazing girl i sooooo admire this young lady strength and beauty and the talent very special

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
He seems like a nice man and I am sad for Kim. But I don't understand that message- I'm sure Yaya is beautiful inside too...she just wears a lot of makeup sometimes like when she's playing a role, modelling or attending an event. Yaya has a baby face- so she can wear a lot of makeup and still look young. Anyway, I don't think makeup has anything to do with inner beauty.

I believe Yaya cares for Kim- I saw the way she hugged Kim when Kim visited the Kluen Cheewit set when it was filming. My condolences go to Kim...but I think this is also a great time for people to get together. I love seeing her with Yaya and Mint in the photos.
I freaking love Kimmy and Yaya's friendship.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim is on visit on anne's set
the beauty's beautiful smile with her sparking eye

Last edited: