Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i looooooooooovvve when they do the zoom in on her she is amazing, since there is no news updates and i hd watched kim's lakorns endless times for some days i went to watch some japanese movies and some korean stuff here and there since i have nothing to do in the thai industry if kim is not active in it but again without noticing i found my self back watching her and ohh my this feeling ALWAYS hit me the feeling of "this why i adore this actress this much" she i unique and soooo talented no one can make me feel the way kim do when watching i don't know how she do it but i'm addited to it *phew* i felt i wanted to say that to open up the 400 page :cheer: i missssssss youuuuu @Step i made it to the 400 :pancarta: but sadly you are not here temporally will be waiting for your come back ;)

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the only one gorgeous, outstanding, amazing, breathtaking, hot, sexy, fabulous, gorgeous,special, kimberley for me :icon12: :icon12: how i miss this beauty

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
*sigh* why when i discovered this amazing talent seems we can't see her talent this often , she has sooooo much to give with her talent soo sad

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm crying right now it's an horrible feeling hope she canbe strong enough to overcome it she need a loooottt of support from all the people surrounding her i have no more words i'm just emotional i hate that feeling , my condolences to her , it's gonna be hard but hope she can overcome it :(:(:(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
seems this evening kim will appear for the furneral water or something couldn't understand perfectly the google translation of this news
ไนน์เอ็นเตอร์เทนได้รับคำยืนยันจากผู้จัดการส่วนตัวของนางเอกสาว "คิมเบอร์ลี แอน โวลเทมัส" ว่าคุณพ่อ "ฮันส์ โยอาคิม ฟรีดริช โวลเทมัส" วัย 61 ปี ได้เสียชีวิตลงช่วงสายของวันนี้ ( 26 พ.ย.59) ด้วยอาการติดเชื้อในกระแสเลือดหลังเข้ารับการผ่าตัดหัวใจ เนื่องจากก่อนหน้านั้นมีอาการเส้นเลือดใหญ่ที่หัวใจแตก ประกอบกับมีโรคส่วนตัวอื่นๆ ซึ่งตอนนี้สาวคิมมีอาการโศกเศร้าอย่างหนัก
และแม้คุณพ่อฮันส์จะเป็นชาวเยอรมัน แต่นับถือศาสนาพุทธ ครอบครัวจึงเตรียมจัดพิธีบำเพ็ญกุศลที่วัดพระศรีมหาธาตุวรมหาวิหาร บางเขน โดยจะมีพิธีรดน้ำศพในเย็นวันนี้ (26 พ.ย.59) เวลา 16.00 น. และมีพิธีสวดพระอภิธรรมเวลา 18.30 น. เป็นเวลา 7 วัน ก่อนทำพิธีฌาปนกิจศพในวันที่ 3 ธ.ค.59 เวลา 16.00 น. :-ไนน์เอ็นเตอร์เทน

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it will take time to heal but one day she will find the strength to move on fully, his journey ended in this life so really really hope kim will be strong enough to carry on and be able to overcome it and continue her journey

a father or a mother can never be replaced that's why memories was created in our head so they can stay with us forever in our mind and heart

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I was hoping for things to turn around. I feel like I've lost someone in my own family. Please stay strong na ja Kimberley. You are one of the strongest women. Please take care of yourself. Deepest condolence to her family.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't help it tears fall automatically when i saw this pix, stay strong kim

cr khaosod

stay strong stay strong kim it's a heavy storm in your life but don't give up you will get over it

Last edited: