Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I agree but since I dont have a goal and when I do mistakes, @Peace will tell me if right things. So for me its not wrong if I work or do something just cos peace told me. Like mothers want good for you my AF mama also want good for me. Im stupid sometimes and lazy and she will guide me. I know I should do things if I like it but I never want to go to work cos I can follow Kim's updates and post here fast :p thats excuse for me :p :p :p thanks for advice. I will take break after graduation :cheer:
let's celebrate your graduation first then we can talk haha ;) and girl i don't deserve all that for real i'm just happy that i can help you when you feel it as much as i can and be able to from my positing and little experience :icon12:

i looooooooooovvveeee this little girl ,soo cutttttiiiieee that i want to hug her and squish her and play with her for real awww and kimmy adore her a lot
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKuGBUYAJBo/?taken-by=jenzzii

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love how she act to be cool haha , kim is just sooo gggooodd until this day she still my number one actress amazing and i can't wait to see her on_screen again in the debut of next year