Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
outsider will judge you no matter what you do , so just live your life and try to bring the best out of it, you have people who know you better and see the qualities you are made of,

some doesn't accept your physic they want another copy who follow the industry standards but me i love you broke this standards and be an example that people are special when they show that they have more than the outside to show off , you are talented and beautiful the way you are , and i'm a fan of the special beauty you have

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Hi guy, I know my question is too personal, but I'm curious. I never saw Kim post pic of her mother. At first, I think maybe she already gone (did), but I check her brother IG (Daniel) today, and I saw he post his pic with his mum few year ago. Do you know is there any problem with Kim and her mother.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@MomRamy sorry can't help about that i don't know, all i know that her parent divorced since she was 10 or something like that, but never this topic was talked about

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
don't be shy noot haha she is trying to avoid the feeling

and whenhe told her to open her shoulder and she gave him this look ohh mmann kim is the best , i don't need word to know what's going on noot's mind

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love how she restrain herself everytime she tell him something unpleasant that she doesn't mean it, and then she worry "is he upset" soo gooooddd ,

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i justtt lovvee how she in some occasion she try to be nice to him and she make it look it soo hard for her and she is really trying to change a little

the type of woman of noot are the strong one who due responsibilities in their life and their important position it's hrd for them to admit someone can make them feel weak , she soo cute how she try to avoid to admit his words "i'm protective" affected her he made her feel like a woman who is falling in love something totally new for her, a feeling that she doesn't know how to deal with it cause it's not like the problem she deal with i with her mind like the one in her business this has to be deal with heart witch her heart never experience it before, kim is really doing an amazing job in showing all this in noot's character sh ei sjust fbulous

Knitty

sarNie Adult
i justtt lovvee how she in some occasion she try to be nice to him and she make it look it soo hard for her and she is really trying to change a little

the type of woman of noot are the strong one who due responsibilities in their life and their important position it's hrd for them to admit someone can make them feel weak , she soo cute how she try to avoid to admit his words "i'm protective" affected her he made her feel like a woman who is falling in love something totally new for her, a feeling that she doesn't know how to deal with it cause it's not like the problem she deal with i with her mind like the one in her business this has to be deal with heart witch her heart never experience it before, kim is really doing an amazing job in showing all this in noot's character sh ei sjust fbulous
Go kim go kim...go go go...

Peace i agree with u absolutely...hahah