Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
seriously and sincerely my only reason to keep being here in AF is this young talented actress cause i don't have another place or other people to spazz with about her she is amazing and i'm only here to spazz about her and her acting :heart: :heart: :heart: can't help it sometime i need to let it out 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is ssoo funnyy she is a fan of song joong ki now after watching DoTS and i can bet she is falling in love with him (like us i mean )   hahaha and MK fans and her friend are tagging her and making a comparison a photos of mark and 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is a big a fan to the point she went to korea especially to watch it live in the korean TV HAHAHAHAHAHA :loool: :loool: :rofl:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
having fun in Korea :lol:

cr kim

she just want to be a happy girl in this world and she is living her life to the fullest she can consider herself as one of the lucky people in this world , sweet lovely girl 

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
is anne on korea or did kim already come back well i think it's an old pic posted by anne   :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  i need more kimmy thai friends to help me :facepalm: :ghehe: i miss you step 

cr annethong

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't blame her anyone who will wtach DoTS he will react like her and will fall in love immediately, i love how normal she is like you can be friend with her and have good time spazzing about drama too hhhahaah

cr kimberley  

some fans edit it :thumbsup: SHK is my number one korean acress and kimberley is my number one thai actress can't ask mre to enjoy a drama 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
huuuhuuuuu love her style cooooooooooooolll B)

happy shining girl in seoul 

and happy family time :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't waiittttttt :yahoo: :yahoo: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTSH86RBeHg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

wait a minute i think in this news they said she actually since she is in korea she took a pic in the location where they filmed that scene and imitate the pose haha :lolyup: :lolyup: that what i call reall fan :rofl: i  can't cover from my addiction because she make laugh and enjoy her updates and she bring the smile to her fans too 

http://www.daradaily.com/news/53281/read/

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
andreanaing said:
@peace, both Kim and you have no treatment to heal from this DoTs syndrome. 
:hide: :hide: yeah sadly i really try soo hard to learn how to be a calm girl when i watch dramas and to decrease my addiction but it's in vain :facepalm: :facepalm: the min i start to watch i got hypped :ghehe: and to know kim is with us in the same ship is more fun lol :lol: 

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
peace said:
:hide: :hide: yeah sadly i really try soo hard to learn how to be a calm girl when i watch dramas and to decrease my addiction but it's in vain :facepalm: :facepalm: the min i start to watch i got hypped :ghehe: and to know kim is with us in the same ship is more fun lol :lol:
What a mistake to watch Jong Ki's drama since the beginning! That's ME a few years back while watching Jong Ki with Chaewonnie (Innocent Man). I can totally relate to your addiction! Now it's fun; once the ending's drawing near, you'll have withdrawal syndrome. But no worries there'll be another man (James) who will make you obsess about his lakorn! So you're helped. :p