Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
mea_mk said she needs time to translate this news  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: I hope we get it
The article talks about Kim's daily life when she is not working. She still wakes up early eats breakfast, then get ready and went out to the fitness center, where she meets up with Mark. They change into their gym clothes and go do their separate things, Kim goes jogging while Mark lift weights. After that they go out to eat. Finish eating, Mark and Kim will go their own ways. Kim goes to the flower shop Gettava Crystal Park. Kim's other job is handling and styling flowers. Kim says that working with flowers halps you concentrate and gives you happiness. MAkes you feel like your house is beautiful and romantic because Kim is a romantic person. (Does Mark know?) Even on her free days Kim uses her time wisely. Before the sunsets, Kim goes out to the swim in the swimming pool.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you thank you thank you Bie  :kiss2:  healthy life style before i didn't know she actually can do styling flower i thought she just love flower very much  i was surprised when i saw she will even show that in 3 zaap whenit will air such a beautiful hobby i adore flower soooooooooooooooooo much and knowing this make me an even bigger fan arranging flower is indeed a romantic peaceful great activity for the soul :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you Bieluvr :) I saw Kim's pics at that Gettava flower shop, but did not know she works there also as flower stylist. So NRTR's 3ZAAP show is styled by Kim with flowers cos Gettava gave flowers to the set that day :spin:
Bieluvr said:
The article talks about Kim's daily life when she is not working. She still wakes up early eats breakfast, then get ready and went out to the fitness center, where she meets up with Mark. They change into their gym clothes and go do their separate things, Kim goes jogging while Mark lift weights. After that they go out to eat. Finish eating, Mark and Kim will go their own ways. Kim goes to the flower shop Gettava Crystal Park. Kim's other job is handling and styling flowers. Kim says that working with flowers halps you concentrate and gives you happiness. MAkes you feel like your house is beautiful and romantic because Kim is a romantic person. (Does Mark know?) Even on her free days Kim uses her time wisely. Before the sunsets, Kim goes out to the swim in the swimming pool.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim wants to do business with acting. She told that doing some business is good, she will not be bored so she dont have to depend on acting only. Kim wanted to invest after some years but I'm surprised that she is already doing it  :spin: :spin: :spin:
Wait, Kim really is in this flower work or she did it to show her talent. I dont want to misunderstand again :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Kim wants to do business with acting. She told that doing some business is good, she will not be bored so she dont have to depend on acting only. Kim wanted to invest after some years but I'm surprised that she is already doing it  :spin: :spin: :spin:
Wait, Kim really is in this flower work or she did it to show her talent. I dont want to misunderstand again :p

well i think it's not like that i think it just a hobby she is doing in her free time , well for sure we will get more dtails when 3zaap will air :yes: :yes: i will wait for that 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
JJ and Kim are absolutely adorable together. Both James are lucky to get to pair with Kim. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
JJ and Kim are absolutely adorable together. Both James are lucky to get to pair with Kim. :)
she just rolling the list of all popular actor what last in the list is Ken T ( althouth it seems soo hard but  i will still hope), Andrew ,Mario , great  hmm who else have a popular fanbase 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Here are others with a big fan-base that she has not paired with yet:
Push Puttipat
Then the ones with a big fan-base that I would love her to pair with:
Toey Pongsakorn
Ken P
Then the ones with a big fan-base that I want her to pair if they ever get to be primetime p'ek:
Punjan Kawin
Pop Thagoon
Peun Kanin
Mai Warit
Then the ones that doesn't have a big fan-base, but still want her to pair with if ever primetime p'ek:
Ball Jitpanu
Denkhun Ngamnet

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Here are others with a big fan-base that she has not paired with yet:
Push Puttipat
Then the ones with a big fan-base that I would love her to pair with:
Toey Pongsakorn
Ken P
Then the ones with a big fan-base that I want her to pair if they ever get to be primetime p'ek:
Punjan Kawin
Pop Thagoon
Peun Kanin
Mai Warit
Then the ones that doesn't have a big fan-base, but still want her to pair with if ever primetime p'ek:
Ball Jitpanu
Denkhun Ngamnet

i didn't know toey have a popular fanbase i would love to to see him with her , i agree to with Push , pop/punjan, and why not Ball 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:

i didn't know toey have a popular fanbase i would love to to see him with her , i agree to with Push , pop/punjan, and why not Ball 
Toey does have a big fan-base even before he got famous from Bang Rajun because he was really charming in his supporting character in Khun Chai Ratchanon. I had always wanted Toey and Kim to pair too. I didn't consider Ball because he just began his career and hasn't played a pra ek character yet. I know a few members on AF here that are falling for him including myself, but his fan-base is still not as big as the others.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
working day i think she had a photoshoot with mark today , look gorgeous :heart::heart: :heart:

cr as tagged

love her daily style so simple yet so elegant and pretty 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW   :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: amazing shot love the feeling in it 

cr pom_vinij

Step

Mrs James Ma
  :eek:  :eek: I forgot this thread today.
Kim is so so so sooooooooooo beautiful   :spin:   :spin:   :spin:   :spin:   :spin: