Kimberley Ann Voltemas

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
i really know how you guys are feeling , seems you really wanted them to work out , don't feel silly you just express your feeling as all of us do i can understand your point of view but i don't think this time is like the last time this time is serious is a cheating problem you know , i think kim as much as she loves him it will be hard to keep in a relationship with a liar and a cheater 
Oh,that's why I am so confused about the cheating news,bc I check thairath,newsplus,dailynews and my thai friend check the interview,reporter was referring kim wearing pj hangout with mark at kaset nawamin area which close to CDC,and she just dendied,theres no source about mark with a girl wearing pj in chingmai.honestly mark fans digging his life everyday.Once hes in public area,fans post pics on ig tweeter about it

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG peace while reading that interview this came to my mind about Jett. Kim said they talk less cos they both are too busy dont have time but they are still friends. I didn't know even you felt this. That means now I have to accept they are over :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
peace said:
it's a broke up words for me she said the same thing when she broke up with jett,

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
momotea said:
Oh,that's why I am so confused about the cheating news,bc I check thairath,newsplus,dailynews and my thai friend check the interview,reporter was referring kim wearing pj hangout with mark at kaset nawamin area which close to CDC,and she just dendied,theres no source about mark with a girl wearing pj in chingmai.honestly mark fans digging his life everyday.Once hes in public area,fans post pics on ig tweeter about it
for me if he didn't have a previous accident before i could doubt the news more but since he has plenty of girls news then i'm pretty much convinced he was with a girl in his hometown and who knows maybe he knew her when he still with kim too but media and people keeping quite about it for some reason , plus i notice something didn't he went to chiang mai two times in one month that's unusual and suspecting for me what do you think ? 

anyway for me it's over im' moving up to concentrate on updating kimm's work now and the only thing i'm hopping after what happening that she can rebuild her self and be happy again that's all :p

cr as tagged

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yesterday i was thinking that they will follow eachother on IG cos CH3 dont want to lose their money so will force them and see they already warned them I think :phew: It just hurts for Kim more.
peace said:

cr iloveu_mk 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Yesterday i was thinking that they will follow eachother on IG cos CH3 dont want to lose their money so will force them and see they already warned them I think :phew: It just hurts for Kim more.
they will use all their power to cover up the damage and still want to make money with them, that's why i said i don't blame her for the interview  she is not free to say whatever she want especially in such a huge matter for ch3 

Step said:
Just now I saw, there is already a thread created to discuss this :no:

take it easy just concentrate on kimmy's work update now what done is done sweetie don't think to much  :wink: 

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
for me if he didn't have a previous accident before i could doubt the news more but since he has plenty of girls news then i'm pretty much convinced he was with a girl in his hometown and who knows maybe he knew her when he still with kim too but media and people keeping quite about it for some reason , plus i notice something didn't he went to chiang mai two times in one month that's unusual and suspecting for me what do you think ? 

anyway for me it's over im' moving up to concentrate on updating kimm's work now and the only thing i'm hopping after what happening that she can rebuild her self and be happy again that's all :p

cr as tagged
yes,2 times this month to his hometown Lampon,plenty pics in airport,restrant,his high school body IG.maybe you are right,he's back to hometown too offten with his parents ,friends,a secret girlfriend in hometown is possible,I don't know lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
But seriously Mark is such a fool to do this to Kim. And that girl, is she even for real?????? She knows about MK's relationship. Cos the whole Thailand knows then how can she try to steal him? What did he see in her? Girls nowadays are all about money and fame. Ready to sell themselves  :rant:

I am still trying to move on.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont think what Mor Krit said its about MK. I cant even imagine him dating Mint. N or Mint. C and use Kim as coverup. But he never came out to say he hates Mint. C/N.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Everyone have their rights to think want so ever about MK or Kim or Mark but there is one thing...no one know them because we are just viewer outside of Thailand or in Thailand. The truth is only between the two dara and their families and close friends.