Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
in the whole proposal i was "aww" "awww" "soo sweet" :spin: :spin: :spin: he soo in love with her :cloud9: :cloud9: such a lovely couple that's what i love about their chemistry you can since the LOVE the PURE LOVE 

the way he is confessing at her all woman would do anyything to hear  a man like krit say these words to her :blush:

"i love you" and her face brighten fro the sound of it  :heart: :heart:

holding her hand and say the magical word "marry me"  :flowers:  :flowers:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

YES  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

i think he wanted to kiss more than her forhead he kept looking at her lips  :drools:

and her we go my favorite kiss for a long long time sssssssssoooooooooooooo rroooooomaaaaaaaaannnntttttttttiiiiiiicc  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

the forehead kiss step by step 

that noise touch melted me inside no words  :faint: :faint: 

soo much feeling in his hug woooow :heart: :heart:

her face said it all  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
adsd18/2 said:
she took my breath awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:    :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

WOW, this is one cute picture of Kim. She look very young and cute! Thanks for sharing na!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wonder what going on with her i think she feels down this days, she post this in her ig 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Kim's manager is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Its good to have people like that around us for support.
sooo true :yes:

the end :heart: :heart: :heart: :crush: :crush: :crush:

now time to have some hard laugh with pnckk  :dance2:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I know adsd18/2, i see that clip as well. I have no idea what they are talking about but i know is that they are talking about Katy Perry lol! 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
adsd how did you fall in love with Kim??
the story began when i coincidentally saw the proposal scene of MK in 3nnt before that i didn't even knew that a thai lakorn exist well i watched before them anne and ken , aff and ken, tik and aff, but when i watched that scene of MK exactly the forehead kiss i literally fall in love with them that kiss was soo reall and soo natural so i continued to watch it and then i searched them to found more vdo about them so i found next pckkr i fall in love more and more kim was HILARIOUUUUUUUUUUSSS and believe me i have watched before hundred different drama from different countries korean (i was a big fan big big one) , japanese, tawanese, indian, but i never saw an actress like kim kim has something very special on her it just attract me her  eye are extremely expressive she take you without you notice to the world of lakorn she made me believe and laugh with her like crazy i really was very amazed , at that moment i was a big fan of MK together but when i searched more i found Raeng prathana and ohh mmmyyyy ohhh myyyyy kim blew me away she was fabulous from there i become a huge fan of her individually i believed 'this actress can make any actor have chemistry with her" then i discovered AF in that while TRRR was in process of filming so i decided to create an account and share my moment as a fan of kim here and the most thing that made me a big fan is kim's mystery aura she has something i can't describe about her her eyes are sooooooooooo AMAZING her beauty is unique for me no one ever made me amazed as much as her the grace and the power of a woman she had on her beauty made  me her fan she just won me and i will say this countless time she had a bright future as an actress she is born to be one  , sorry for the long essay i tried to express as much as i can i feel i have so many thing to say haha :p    

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG adsd you are really her huge fan :rockon: Thanks for the post na. For me also Kim is perfect :)
adsd18/2 said:
the story began when i coincidentally saw the proposal scene of MK in 3nnt before that i didn't even knew that a thai lakorn exist well i watched before them anne and ken , aff and ken, tik and aff, but when i watched that scene of MK exactly the forehead kiss i literally fall in love with them that kiss was soo reall and soo natural so i continued to watch it and then i searched them to found more vdo about them so i found next pckkr i fall in love more and more kim was HILARIOUUUUUUUUUUSSS and believe me i have watched before hundred different drama from different countries korean (i was a big fan big big one) , japanese, tawanese, indian, but i never saw an actress like kim kim has something very special on her it just attract me her  eye are extremely expressive she take you without you notice to the world of lakorn she made me believe and laugh with her like crazy i really was very amazed , at that moment i was a big fan of MK together but when i searched more i found Raeng prathana and ohh mmmyyyy ohhh myyyyy kim blew me away she was fabulous from there i become a huge fan of her individually i believed 'this actress can make any actor have chemistry with her" then i discovered AF in that while TRRR was in process of filming so i decided to create an account and share my moment as a fan of kim here and the most thing that made me a big fan is kim's mystery aura she has something i can't describe about her her eyes are sooooooooooo AMAZING her beauty is unique for me no one ever made me amazed as much as her the grace and the power of a woman she had on her beauty made  me her fan she just won me and i will say this countless time she had a bright future as an actress she is born to be one  , sorry for the long essay i tried to express as much as i can i feel i have so many thing to say haha :p