Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what what what woooooooooooooooooooooooow whe will be in "in" magazine cover i  like that magazine she always give her the best look like here soo beautifull :heart: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and here's my classy sexy lady having here birthday party dinner with the them 1940 vintage  and oh lalalalalalalala she looookkk absolutely fabulouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus perfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccttttttt
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

with her freinds of course such a great theme   it suits her the best woooooooooooooooow

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwww 
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:   :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  thank ypu Pooh4ever for this beautifuuuuuulllll gis ahhhhhhhh i loooovvvettttt maxxxxxx  :flowers:  soo nice of you 

no wtime to be speachless and just keep admiring am out of words for those pics or let me say i have soo many thing to say but i can't tell them all
ohh myyyyyyyyyyyyy :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
little daughter with daddy and her idol things can't be better for a birthday party

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
birthday cake from her sister kimmy loves it  :bdaycake:

great shot from one of kim' fans i love this kind of shot perfect  :bravo: :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: tomorrow is

her meeting with her fans i will be tuned of course to post plenty of great beautiful pics  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Wow! Thanks for sharing ladies! Page 25!!!! :bravo:
:yahoo: thank you sweet_009 miss you btw ,  the first pic for the meeting with fans today

the place s very good they will have so much fun i know it can't wait for her to appear 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Wow not much but am jealous of them!
maybe there was limited places as i remember when they announced it in facebook there was limited place as they posted it in fb there's 100+ fans there 

aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
:spin: :spin: :spin: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she's heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrreeee so young and with confy     clothes so she will enjoy all the fun with her fans 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her frienf bow really loves her so much to say this cap in this pic 
I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won't happen twice!

such a great friend  :highfive:   :kiss2:

cr ig bow_benjawan

Step

Mrs James Ma
When I saw Kim's birthday party pics, first thing I thought was "How could anybody look good in every dress?". About her fan meeting, why am I not 1 among them?
Haha anyways, I loved her birthday look :*