Kimberley Ann Voltemas

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
I do not know why but i want to see kim with bob hairstyle, she will rock it possibly! but so far we rarely seems Nang'ek have a short haired in lakorn (drama). Perhaps she can hairdo's like ponytail

twister02

M♥K
@Sunshine_

kissing depend on the script, director, and the actor especially on thai lakorn and even more reduced in ch3

and they wasted this kiss in the original broadcast but smart enough to put it on re-run :lol:
@Sunshine_ CH3 doesn't allow much kissing scenes, torrid ones for example on their lakorns but now, they are more relax and allow "good" kisses (good means not so sexual) on their lakorns so it's not shocking if you only get 2-3 kisses for a Ch3 lakorn on the whole duration :lol:

but some genres that needs kisses like this lakorn with Ananda, Kim did her best without fake kisses. :cheer:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I like fin worthy kissing scenes but sometime i get why some nangeks won't do it because i often see fans turning them into S&W by over analyzing every little things. Quite delusional. Then when the stars live their reality, these delusional fans go mentally insane with their stalking and bashing their REAL significant others IG and/or FB. :facepalm:

Anyways, i hope Kim and Ananda have another lakorn or movie.

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
@KitKat516 i can't agree more

and yes if ananda and kim can reunite make it in a movie that ananda's field makes me wonder again when kim will have her first movie in her career
@bold see this is what piss*ng me off ..She doesn't have one single movie in her kitty .

Thank you @Peace for sharing gifs. I have watched only Kim's TV shows with Mark, James and now Mario . Will surely watch Kim's drama with Ananda over this weekend .

adif

~$m!£€~♡
@bold see this is what piss*ng me off ..She doesn't have one single movie in her kitty .

Thank you @Peace for sharing gifs. I have watched only Kim's TV shows with Mark, James and now Mario . Will surely watch Kim's drama with Ananda over this weekend .
You will enjoy that lakorn. It was so good :thumbup: