Kimberley Ann Voltemas

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Sweet birthday message to Kim from Nadech https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs8bJCelkGi/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

"Happy Birthday Kimmy! (Wish) you much happiness. No need to say much. I wish you to do what you love and be with the one you love and have happiness. Waiting to hear the good news very soon. Happy Birthday! Take care of your health and take care of each other."
"Good news"?
Wink wink.
I got giddy reading that very line.
But hey, we all know he's just teasing.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
True they are together longer and Nadech is “ Urassaya’s Since 2011”, but being together longer doesn’t mean it’s a green light to jump the broom first. They were young but by working and staying together that long, the love for each other mature with time. They are more mature now, Yaya turned 25 last year and it's noticable that they are more out and about together, it doesn’t happen all at once. I am waiting for either couple good news so the delustional shipper can cry :risas3:.
What?!?!? Yaya is only 25 and she has been dating Nadech since 2011? That's 8/9 years ago! She was still a highschool kid then. Waaah... how time flies and I know that I have seen these two couples since long ago but never expected it to be THAT long! ...and how is it that I am aging but they are still in their 20s? I am confuse. Do we count years differently than Thai? Lol.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Off topic: I have been away long (according to me) from lakornland. Any hot lakorn worth watching now?

Waiting for Kimmy's lakorn to air is such a pain in the a**. I thought I have been away long enough, waiting long enough.... seems my enough is not yet enough.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐