Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeee this vdo sooo muuchh and if it was my bitthday today i would wish if someone translated it for us , all who worked with kim see her up close and see her loevely personality and her talent i'm really glad i discover this talent
awwwwwwwwwww awwwwww awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mommyy kim

:pancarta::risas3:

her craziness has it charm

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she will be always the only actress around the world that made me hooked cause i believed all what i see out of the drama from actor or actress is all the same they all try to gain fame and money they all follow the same standrads , but her i saw on her something that without noticing made me see that who works as a "stars" can show their human side she is special in every way for me , i hoep she won't change a bit i hope she won't ever lose this beautiful special look in her eyes i hope she won't feel uncomfortable for her shape she is perfect for being imperfectly perfect because she broke those standards because she showed how human she is and that she isn't eager for fame people can say wathever they want what i saw during this 3 years and half from her prove me she deserved my attention , don't lose this smile kim you are beautiful the way you are and you will be always the beeeeeeeesssssst of best for me
and hope you will keep broking this fake industry standards and keep showing your talent and following your dream at being a great actress , be true for yourself and keep this beauty on you shining inside and out

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she look sssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooo beauitful that feeling she gave that aura that what make her special, this eyes

look up and let sunlight reflect in your crystal eyes