Kimberley Ann Voltemas

My_Kimmy

4ever Kimberley
I like many actresses Kim is one of them. The first lakorn I watch of her was thara himalaya. I like her because she seems genuine. At the beginning of her career people would say she was fat, This make me like her more because finally there was a N'ek that was breaking all the barriers that all of them have to be super skinny. Honestly i have never thought she was fat. What I always thought is that she was the first N'ek with a very feminine body. There are many things that make me admire her I just wish her the best and hopefully we don't have to wait too long for a new lakorn.
As for me, i become kim fan because of Raeng pradthanah. before this i alredy like thai lakorn and one day accidentally find this and i watch it and i fall in love with this lakorn even re-watching so many times . As you know, like others, it should girl like me like nadech more kim but i dun know why i like her so much and become her fan till now. after finish this lakorn, looking for kimberley another lakorn, and find PCKR with mark prin and watch all her lakorn even without eng sub. from that i know about gang lom, koojin and etc...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
As for me, i become kim fan because of Raeng pradthanah. before this i alredy like thai lakorn and one day accidentally find this and i watch it and i fall in love with this lakorn even re-watching so many times . As you know, like others, it should girl like me like nadech more kim but i dun know why i like her so much and become her fan till now. after finish this lakorn, looking for kimberley another lakorn, and find PCKR with mark prin and watch all her lakorn even without eng sub. from that i know about gang lom, koojin and etc...
can i express how happy i'm to see a new member here and with profile name "my_kimmy" i feel we can be good friend and we will have fun spazzing welcome to AF WORLD

My_Kimmy

4ever Kimberley
can i express how happy i'm to see a new member here and with profile name "my_kimmy" i feel we can be good friend and we will have fun spazzing welcome to AF WORLD
Hello and sawadikap... sure my pleasure peace... looking forward to spazz toooo...

enzek

sarNie Adult
Awwww Kim did not say anything about James :facepalm: I understand :p Thank you @Knitty for translation :clap::clap:
sorry if i'm slow but i don't understand why kim didn't say anything about james? i mean will there be negative thing or news if she praising or said something nice about her main co-star in lakorn?o_O:eek: i hope at least she thanks him or said "it's nice to get work with him":crybaby2:

or is someone write negative news before about her & other co-star like nadech & ananda when she praises or mentions them? sorry but it weird for me & i'm just curious.

Last edited: