Kim ❤ Barry ツ

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
But noooooooooooooooooooooo! They will be too old to play certain characters :crybaby2:They must do it when they are still young :(
well hope never kill but when the doesn't become reality it's hurt so girl don't hope too much cause for sure they won't pair up in 2018 and maybe in 2019 too , beside kimbarry who do you want kim to reunite ?

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
well hope never kill but when the doesn't become reality it's hurt so girl don't hope too much cause for sure they won't pair up in 2018 and maybe in 2019 too
I know... But I can't really stop hoping that it will really happen someday :(

beside kimbarry who do you want kim to reunite ?
I really liked the chemistry between Kimmy and Boy, Kimmy and James Jirayu and Kimmy and James Ma! I'll be great to see them reunite :love:

What about you?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I know... But I can't really stop hoping that it will really happen someday :(
i understand well let's see what the future hide :)

I really liked the chemistry between Kimmy and Boy, Kimmy and James Jirayu and Kimmy and James Ma! I'll be great to see them reunite :love:

What about you?
among those you mentioned i think you will have kim/jma reuniting cause obviously they had a lot of fan from pckmcpw who keep them still in lights with a lot of events so i think they are the closest to the possibility that they gonna pair up on 2019 but we will see

personally i want the near impossible witch is a reunite with ananda *sigh* that is even moooore hard than getting kimbarry , for me ananberley come in the top i lost hope for lakorn the only hope that left for e is a movie with him

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
personally i want the near impossible witch is a reunite with ananda *sigh* that is even moooore hard than getting kimbarry , for me ananberley come in the top i lost hope for lakorn the only hope that left for e is a movie with him
Yeah, I think it will be really really hard to get them paired up together again. Maybe in a movie yes but not in a lakorn! Moreover Ananda is not really into lakorn :/
Just like what you said earlier, "hope never kill but when the doesn't become reality it's hurt so don't hope too much cause for sure they won't pair up" in the next years....

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i miss you too very much want to see you more active here with your creativity ;) and yes let's hope maybe in the 3 next year maybe there is someone thought of this two again female warrior and male warrior don't lose hope until they retire :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:thumbup::thumbup::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap: i believe when you believe in something and give your allll in it with a complete believe keep working in it someday it will come true it's all about the persistence and patient so girl i will celebrate with you when the year of kimbarry reunite ;)