Miss KimBarry ❤

Cr as tagged

Cr : keaw_jung

Yes, but... The hope is getting tiny days after days of waiting :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Ame

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's no impossible but for now it looks very difficult but they still have years a head let's wait and se as lon gas they are in the same channel it can't be called impossible

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm not sure what this thailakorn co_producer hint but she is sure she is giving too much hope for a reunion of nadech and kim
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPnPVAzD5hY/?taken-by=fhon_fhon

in kim's birthday she posted an old pix from RP set
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPiQQX6jfbV/?taken-by=fhon_fhon

and two weeks ago she posted this
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPFniP8De5r/?taken-by=fhon_fhon

i try to convicne myself it there is nothing too it but i feel it's not this can't come from vain there must be a reason for her to keep mention about RP

nadech happybirthday to kim from her fanclub ig
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPmtGEZAX6_/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

Last edited:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
i'm not sure what this thailakorn co_producer hint but she is sure she is giving too much hope for a reunion of nadech and kim
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPnPVAzD5hY/?taken-by=fhon_fhon

in kim's birthday she posted an old pix from RP set
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPiQQX6jfbV/?taken-by=fhon_fhon

and two weeks ago she posted this
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPFniP8De5r/?taken-by=fhon_fhon

i try to convicne myself it there is nothing too it but i feel it's not this can't come from vain there must be a reason for her to keep mention about RP

nadech happybirthday to kim from her fanclub ig
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPmtGEZAX6_/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley
Lets wait patiently for a miracle
I really hope they can pair again and in a good story.. maybe romantic comedy for a change as long the story is good...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lets wait patiently for a miracle
I really hope they can pair again and in a good story.. maybe romantic comedy for a change as long the story is good...
romatic/comedy will be a light enjoyable genre with them but the story play a role but for me as long as they pair up any genre i will watch for sure :D

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
i'm so sad, i'm missing NK again after seeing MY lol! i just wish they'd have a lakorn again soon, I would love to see them in a Sawan Biang remake, Nadech is great at being a meanie. lol and Kimmy is so good at being a strong n'ek! :(
I hope one day we can see them again!
Aww the happy birthday post to Kimmy :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

I do hope Kimmy takes 2 lakorns a year after KF with Mark, i know nadech already does, so maybe kim can work with a new actor and reunite with P'Bare and Nadech can do the same too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@"peace" wait you think there might be a possibility for a reunion??
just a personal instinct cause the fhon_fhon the co producer of lakornthai production at some point she kept reminding people of nadech and kim although so not sure if it was because they keep in mind that pair or just they are using nadech and kim old lakorn to tell people to be open with mark yaya pair as they are known for having big fan base so it just a random thought

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
just a personal instinct cause the fhon_fhon the co producer of lakornthai production at some point she kept reminding people of nadech and kim although so not sure if it was because they keep in mind that pair or just they are using nadech and kim old lakorn to tell people to be open with mark yaya pair as they are known for having big fan base so it just a random thought
I wish after KC, they'll be more open with accepting NK.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
The unzipping dress scene between NK has more of a sensual vibe to it, making it a lot more intimate and sexually-driven compare to JK's unzipping dress scene, which went for a more comedic approached with the whole blindfolding the p'ek element lol.

This scene is one of my favorite scene of the lakorn. I think Nadech's expression truly sell the scene. Like I can totally feel his repressed urgent to touch her and love her. The way he swallows his saliva, and how he closes his eyes and taking in her fragrance from her hair. I die every time!

And Kim did a great job in this scene too. She shows a sign of femininity, how shy she approached him to ask for his help to unzipped her dress. And the lingering and nervousness of her expression when he was unzipping it. Her tone of voice was so soft and sweet throughout this scene. Ah! Ugh! Honestly one of my favorite scenes ever!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I wish they had a willing, that scene was just so seductive. Haha, Kim always gets all these beautiful wedding dresses, and her thai wedding dresses are bomb!

I also love the scene where he got jealous and went to go buy her a ring <3

Then when they went to the mountain together. Ugh i wish they had a kiss at the end, like just a peck would make me happy.

P

PrincessKarina

I wish they had a willing, that scene was just so seductive. Haha, Kim always gets all these beautiful wedding dresses, and her thai wedding dresses are bomb!

Then when they went to the mountain together. Ugh i wish they had a kiss at the end, like just a peck would make me happy.
It's too bad because besides Yaya Nadech hasn't lip kissed any other actresses! :(

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult

I don't know about a willing scene, but Yes! to at least a kiss, (A REAL ONE, NO NOSE KISS). A willing seems out of place for Nadech's character, Pit. He truly take Kim's character, Thae, as the most precious thing and honestly afraid to even touch her lol. And he's such a GENTLEMAN, like a dumb one. He wouldn't dare to do anything without her permission, or a sign that she's okay with it. I wish he was more aggressive in his love her, and STOP BEING SUCH A NO GOOD GENTLEMAN! Ugh! :BangHead: And of course, Thae isn't all that great either, she was way too stubborn. Both of them are such flawed character, but gosh do I adore them. I think it's because of Nadech and Kim's great chemistry lol.

I love the ring buying scene too, it was one of the rare moment where Pit actually did something without hesitation. He "man"ed up for a moment lol.

And Gosh! the so called "honeymoon" of their was the most cringe-worthy, in a good way that is :lol: I love the buying undies for Pit scene, it was so funny and cute at the same time. She didn't know what style he wears, and when the worker asked her how about thong style, I almost died :risas3: I didn't even know they have thong for men too. It was hilarious! And when she was all shy giving it to him, gosh was it so cute. I wanted them to stay there forever because when they got back, gosh was it all hell breaks loose.

P

PrincessKarina

I don't know about a willing scene, but Yes! to at least a kiss, (A REAL ONE, NO NOSE KISS). A willing seems out of place for Nadech's character, Pit. He truly take Kim's character, Thae, as the most precious thing and honestly afraid to even touch her lol. And he's such a GENTLEMAN, like a dumb one. He wouldn't dare to do anything without her permission, or a sign that she's okay with it. I wish he was more aggressive in his love her, and STOP BEING SUCH A NO GOOD GENTLEMAN! Ugh! :BangHead: And of course, Thae isn't all that great either, she was way too stubborn. Both of them are such flawed character, but gosh do I adore them. I think it's because of Nadech and Kim's great chemistry lol.

I love the ring buying scene too, it was one of the rare moment where Pit actually did something without hesitation. He "man"ed up for a moment lol.

And Gosh! the so called "honeymoon" of their was the most cringe-worthy, in a good way that is :lol: I love the buying undies for Pit scene, it was so funny and cute at the same time. She didn't know what style he wears, and when the worker asked her how about thong style, I almost died :risas3: I didn't even know they have thong for men too. It was hilarious! And when she was all shy giving it to him, gosh was it so cute. I wanted them to stay there forever because when they got back, gosh was it all hell breaks loose.
LOL. You and @ AnnTfan brought back memories of this lakorn when you two described some of those scenes. I was a bit bummed when the lakorn ended and Nadech and Kim didn't even lip kissed! There were many moments where they could of! I am not a fan of Nadech or Kim but I thought they portrayed their characters alright... I wish they had more sweet loving and kissing scenes though! :)