Kim ❤ Barry ツ

enzek

sarNie Adult
i'm reading the RP thread from the beginnning & found this. I love the PD answer:thumbup: so sassy hahaha. haishh fan need to chill out:facepalm: it only acting LOL

i hope the PD will give Kim & Nadech to kiss in their next lakorn:)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
i'm reading the RP thread from the beginnning & found this. I love the PD answer:thumbup: so sassy hahaha. haishh fan need to chill out:facepalm: it only acting LOL

i hope the PD will give Kim & Nadech to kiss in their next lakorn:)

Omgosh this is too funny!! I must steal this :D

enzek

sarNie Adult
Omgosh this is too funny!! I must steal this :D
LOL this is old actually. based on the comment, there are other too but they don't screencap it.

i'm quoting from RP thread:

Omg guys this is hilarious ( but not really for paajaew) but the person loveyaya_ny (above) has been harassing him on his IG every time he post pictures up of RP or Kimmy and Paajaew always defend them lol

On one of the pix he posted up of him and Kimmy that person posted 'you two look the same age' basically saying Kimmy looks old and Paajaew replied back 'Thanks for saying I look as young as Kimmy' lol

So darn funny!! These crazy fans need to take a chill pill!

and

I laughed my butt off and on another pix that person posted 'I'm glad RP ended now I don't have to see these two again' and Paajaew replied 'I'm glad it ended also so that you can quit posting on my IG' haahahahaha

i like this PD style hahaha. i'm gonna stalk his ig heh:p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
LOL this is old actually. based on the comment, there are other too but they don't screencap it.

i'm quoting from RP thread:

Omg guys this is hilarious ( but not really for paajaew) but the person loveyaya_ny (above) has been harassing him on his IG every time he post pictures up of RP or Kimmy and Paajaew always defend them lol

On one of the pix he posted up of him and Kimmy that person posted 'you two look the same age' basically saying Kimmy looks old and Paajaew replied back 'Thanks for saying I look as young as Kimmy' lol

So darn funny!! These crazy fans need to take a chill pill!

and

I laughed my butt off and on another pix that person posted 'I'm glad RP ended now I don't have to see these two again' and Paajaew replied 'I'm glad it ended also so that you can quit posting on my IG' haahahahaha

LOL i like this PD style haha. i'm gonna stalk his ig heh:p
Haha omg Paajaew is funny as heck!!! I just checked the hater's IG. Shes not active on there anymore but she said crap about Kimmy.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Haha omg Paajaew is funny as heck!!! I just checked the hater's IG. Shes not active on there anymore but she said crap about Kimmy.
yeah her word is nasty. people have much too time sometimes tsk tsk.

it seem this PD is the same PD for bung hong too.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
yeah her word is nasty. people have much too time sometimes tsk tsk.

it seem this PD is the same PD for bung hong too.
By PD you mean producer right? He was the Director for RP and both Producer and director for Buang Hong

enzek

sarNie Adult
By PD you mean producer right? He was the Director for RP and both Producer and director for Buang Hong
yeah. to be honest i'm confused with PD term sometimes:p silly me. anyway, thanks for correction:thumbup:

what are you watching right now?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
yeah. to be honest i'm confused with PD term sometimes:p silly me. anyway, thanks for correction:thumbup:

what are you watching right now?
No problem, I am trying to watch Leh Ratree but with subs I can only watch on Viki, but I cant view viki on my phone -.- waiting for Kimmy's laorn Buang hong and hoping I ship kimji like kimbarry and kimja lol

Reactions: Ame

enzek

sarNie Adult
No problem, I am trying to watch Leh Ratree but with subs I can only watch on Viki, but I cant view viki on my phone -.- waiting for Kimmy's laorn Buang hong and hoping I ship kimji like kimbarry and kimja lol
leh ratree? last time i watch it with eng sub on dailymotion since my hp has some problem with viki. maybe you can tried to watch it there.

i'm waiting the buang hong too but it seem they will took a long time to finish shooting the lakorn. maybe they shooting it once in a blue moon LOL
and it just the shooting, don't know when it will be on air. have to wait until my beard grow again like how i wait for PCKNMCPW hahaha

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Okay this might be really random but does anyone here knows where I can get/download HD version of Rang Pratana? I desperately want the HD version of this drama. I know ch3 did a rerun of it in late 2015-early 2016, but I'm not sure if anyone got the HD version of it. I mean if they have a DVD boxset of the drama that would be great as well, I wouldn't mind buying it.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I know I've said this before but I'm saying it again - I pray for the day that Kim and Na will do a lakorn as intense as Sawan Bieng. SB isn't perfect, p'ek is a bastard, but damn, I want to see Kimbarry go all out because I know they can! These are two of the people whom I can rely on to perform sass, class, love and bitterness altogether. I like that Kim got a break from cute roles early. And Na, despite his apparent aversion to being overly touchy with n'ek, can still embody a full range of emotions when the role calls on it.
One day...

enzek

sarNie Adult
Okay this might be really random but does anyone here knows where I can get/download HD version of Rang Pratana? I desperately want the HD version of this drama. I know ch3 did a rerun of it in late 2015-early 2016, but I'm not sure if anyone got the HD version of it. I mean if they have a DVD boxset of the drama that would be great as well, I wouldn't mind buying it.
i don't know where to search about thai lakorn dvd LOL
usually they don't have subtitles but the most annoying thing is i think if we want to buy it we have to search in thai website which mean the infos about it are in thai language *sigh*
really thankful & grateful with all people that willing to spend their times to subs the thai lakorn for non thai people like us:crybaby2: