Khun Mae Jum Laeng(Cholumpi)

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
i watched in YOUTUBE. krit is so funny and handsome. although the disguised mother is a little ugly, we can still look forward to krit's great show!

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Well, we got get use to him being a women for a while. LOL..

He is tooooooo funny, his friend from New York is funny as heck too.

I like the Nang Aek. Shes pretty.

Whats the airing day on this lakorn? Saturday and Sunday? or just Saturday?????

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^i'm think this is friday-sunday.....i'm not sure...because SRCYO ended on friday..and i think this is taking it's spot

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Episode 2 got me laughing really hard. It was sooo funny when he was fighting the robber guy. :lmao:

I had tears in my eyes when he was getting his hair and make and waxing done. :lmao:

iono

sarNie Hatchling
omg, it was so funny when he was changing in the taxi. HAHA... "where's my underpants?!"

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for next week.

Nang Aek husband is such as ass hole.... I hate guys like that.

Getting a divorce is a bi***..

iono

sarNie Hatchling
lol yup! and the way he acted because of his waxed armpits.. HAHA oh man :lol:

donna

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOSH!!! chakrit is one ugly chick! haha his gay friend is hilarious... makes me wonder if he really is? he plays as a gay person quite often too, huh

anyways so far so good. liking it

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I'm only half way in eps 1, but I really like it. It's a different character for Chakrit, as a father. The gay guy is really funny, I don't remember him ever acting as a gay, but it's halirious.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
wah i wanna watch..but comedies are hard to understand -_-

You should definitely watch this one. It's very comical to see Chikrit as one ugly girl. LOL. I just finished eps 1, and laughed so hard. It show how far a father would for his son. I understand why his friend have to be gay. Lol.