Khun Chai Rai Rem Guean

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah she can't be mad at him though when she finds oout b/c he tried to tell her and she got mad at him for it lol... but the mother would be realllllllllll upset LOL

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
but she will still be real pissed and forget that he did tell him....
now its not fun ne more TT.TT because no more sweet scenes and then
the nang eks moms gonna hate him and all this other stuff OMG sooo pissed its coming too soon TT.TT

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I'm trying to remember. I think she was going to marry badit. She send a letter to yodchai and said she wont marry if he comes or something like that? Okay dont take me word for it. Let me go re-read it again. Hehehe... ^_~"

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
yea thats what summary says and then yodchai didn't come because tun chai was sick so he stayed an looked afta him

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh man this is so urgh i kinda don't get the concept of the lakorn now lol its a little to much in a small circle its like not much happening and im wondering how the mom is gonna finally cave into film not being a real prince

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is starting to lose my attention with the nang eks other guy friend the one that likes her i hate him he needs to mind his own bussiness because dude the girls got a husband you should flippin back of man...go jump over a bridge and get over it dude

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol my dear chaos spamming to get points eh? and I don't understand why Janie is so mad at him because he did try to tell her all along yet she didn't believe him ... so if she thinks about he told her and attempted to tell her so many times yet she keeps getting mad at him for telling her which is like dude lol make up yo mind, but I feel so bad for film :( he lost his wife and now his boss is angry with him *tears*

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I think she's more mad at herself than mad at him but seeing his face keeps reminding her and she's in denial. No worries according to the summary he will become the heir to the prince. Since he took care of the prince.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
Lol my dear chaos spamming to get points eh? and I don't understand why Janie is so mad at him because he did try to tell her all along yet she didn't believe him ... so if she thinks about he told her and attempted to tell her so many times yet she keeps getting mad at him for telling her which is like dude lol make up yo mind, but I feel so bad for film :( he lost his wife and now his boss is angry with him *tears*
spamming for points heck no the only person spamming is kevin my replys are all relavant

anywayz after watching epi 7 i thought it was sooo stupid because it wasnt films fault it was the other guy that drives tun chai because he was the one that started it and should be the one to blame....

also janie marrying badin is stupid too and i hate the evil mother and daughter and i hated when the mother was like mai jing mai jing when she knew all along and was the one who gave the news flippin biatch

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
A whole lotta hatin' there eh, Chaos. lol yeah, it wasnt Film's fault, but i thought it was funny when he got hit by the taxi..cept i dont think it was suppose to be funny. Karma, i tell you. And you'd think after the kiss and after everything he's done for her, Janie would realize that Film's a good guy and he didnt mean any wrong doing.

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
so so sad when he was apologizin for tun chai and saying he wouldnt take the money b/c he came with nothing, so film was like i'll leave w/ nothing.. sucks too b/c film took all the blame, yah the n'rai is annoying and the stupid guy badit.. but all the other characters are hilarious..

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
so so sad when he was apologizin for tun chai and saying he wouldnt take the money b/c he came with nothing, so film was like i'll leave w/ nothing.. sucks too b/c film took all the blame, yah the n'rai is annoying and the stupid guy badit.. but all the other characters are hilarious..

awww...poor film...what episode is that??? imma bit behind on this lakorn.

kermint

sarNie Adult
man i miss three episodes that i haven't seen, soooo busy final exam so don't have time to watch. i try to finish this week.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Yay, janie and film understand each other now. However, the Badin guy wants janie back. Lots of things happen like the mom is trying to catch the khun chai...which is funny watching a widow try to woo a man. The Khun Chai becomes nice to the mom because he wants her to give film a chance. Film is also forgiven by the Khun Chai and is asked to come back, but film refused..said he wanted to experience more of the real life outside. Khun Chai is getting really sick to a point that he had to go to the hospital. When Film goes an visit the Khun Chai, the Khun Chai tells Film that he has adopted him and that film has rights to the inheritance. I can't wait till the next episode.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yay, janie and film understand each other now. However, the Badin guy wants janie back. Lots of things happen like the mom is trying to catch the khun chai...which is funny watching a widow try to woo a man. The Khun Chai becomes nice to the mom because he wants her to give film a chance. Film is also forgiven by the Khun Chai and is asked to come back, but film refused..said he wanted to experience more of the real life outside. Khun Chai is getting really sick to a point that he had to go to the hospital. When Film goes an visit the Khun Chai, the Khun Chai tells Film that he has adopted him and that film has rights to the inheritance. I can't wait till the next episode.
wow alot of stuff happen..i just love this lakorn from beginning til now..its soo funny and nothing stressful..but its coming to an end on the 27th..so 3 more epi left..wonder what else is gonna happen