Khun Chai Rai Rem Guean

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the magazines and screencaps, Tinah. I'm really looking forward to this lakorn!! Film and Janie do make a lovely couple. I'm liking the pairing of Tack and Pang too. Yippi!! There's four of my favorites in one lakorn. There's so many great lakorns out and many more to anticipate. :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh im gonna be watching all 3 lakorns from ch3 airing this month :D ruen rak..this one and tee jai ruk

Vinny

sarNie Egg
Soooo does anyone have the full summary for this lakorn!!!!! Can you guys please post the summary!!!! Thanks :D Coz i'm anticipate for this one!!!!

navy

sarNie Adult
It's one of my "MUST SEe" lakorns. Not just because I love Janie, but Film is a hottie. Still think of him very often in his role w/Pat.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
It's one of my "MUST SEe" lakorns. Not just because I love Janie, but Film is a hottie. Still think of him very often in his role w/Pat.
Yeah, Film's role in Hima Tai Prajun ROCKS!! Pat sure made him shine. I became a fan of him since then too. Hopefully there are more details to this lakorn soon. I'm looking forward to it...

kermint

sarNie Adult
so far, only one. Theres probaly going to be more as the airing day gets closer..

oh i like the pairing..Tack is getting with Peng..cant wait to see the Wic 3 Pra Ram 4..when they are promoting this lakorn

oh, i just make sure because you guys talk about. i probably saw like 2 or teaser of this lakorn.

Soooo does anyone have the full summary for this lakorn!!!!! Can you guys please post the summary!!!! Thanks :D Coz i'm anticipate for this one!!!!
they do have the whole summary but it all Thai so i so lazy to translate hahahaha

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Awww...I would love to read the summary too. Please translate when you have time, Kermint. :spin:

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for posting the pictures. film and janie look great together. janie has gotten a lot prettier, and film is really cute..cant wait to watch them together!

Vinny

sarNie Egg
oh, i just make sure because you guys talk about. i probably saw like 2 or teaser of this lakorn.
they do have the whole summary but it all Thai so i so lazy to translate hahahaha
Come on can you please, please, translate the storyline and post the other teaser!!! Coz i won't get to watch the first few episodes.....i'm going away soon!!!! Thanks :D

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Usually I watch channel 3 lakorns but I might not watch this one. But I still have to record for my sis. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
Whoa!! Has Janie ever had an "r" scene before???
yeh w/Andrew in "Tang Pang Kamatep" thats one of my fav lakorn.. :D

im definatly gonna watch this cuz i miss Janie..and the preview looks interesting

kermint

sarNie Adult
Awww...I would love to read the summary too. Please translate when you have time, Kermint. :spin:
i will try to translate if i do have time but i'm not promise you guys and i kind of lazy person too ahhahahaa. cuz rite now i'm so busy all of my classes and i will travel to Kali. next month too. i might probably miss some episode too. i will get to finish when i get home dudududududdudu will miss this lakorn lol

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^ Please do help out with the translation....Man I tried reading the summary in the eariler post, it way too confusing :(

Vinny

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the 3rd teaser, it was so short!!! Anyway was there a 2nd teaser??? Coz i haven't seen that one yet!!! So tinah can you please post that one again!!! Thanks

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks for the 3rd teaser, it was so short!!! Anyway was there a 2nd teaser??? Coz i haven't seen that one yet!!! So tinah can you please post that one again!!! Thanks
sorry i delete it already :( but it was also short..and not much to it

kermint

sarNie Adult
^^^^ Please do help out with the translation....Man I tried reading the summary in the eariler post, it way too confusing :(
hahahahahaa they probably give you guys of a little summary so that's why it way too confusing for ya mmm. what i read it.......................is very long long long so that make i feel sooooooooo lazy to do ahhhahhahaahahaa

here some pics of Film and Janie for the day they cerebrate "Khun Chai.........." finished shooting

credit to filmclub