KHMER NEW YEAR.. NEXT MONTH..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
for the first time...oh my goodness, its gonna be sunny all weekend long...!! lol

i have to ask my uncle to read the khmer txt...for i cant read it!

they should already be starting today..

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
khmer new years in minnesota is cancelled for tomorrow, it will be next week on saturday, bc of the crappy snow/rain we've been having, the grouds are too wet! that really sucks!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao MN is like dat. i used to live dere and now i live on da east coast and da winters are warm as hell here

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
yeah its usually pretty cold on new years but this is the 1st yr its been cancelled bc the grounds are too wet, we actually didnt even get much snow lol i think we're pretty much done with that, everybody was just freakin out bc of the stupid weather man sayin we gonna have like 10 inches of snow and we got nothing! but lots of rain! so they coulda had it today but they told everyone its cancelled already!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww im sorry to hear bout that diana...

freaking it was sooo hot in stktn today...no rain as i prayed...in a way it is good...its gonna be warm/hot tomorrow as well...

xxvtxx...the wat is open til tuesday the 15 *last day for the wat on carpenter...there are also a lot of khmer parties at the restaurant...there are some khmer daras from cambodia also...

i hope to post up some pics later on mon...if not sooner...

i havent transfer the pics yet since i will be going to the wat again tomorrow/today actually.

i wont be able to go to the one in oakland...since i dont wanna drive that far..lol

Have a fun and safe new year year guys/girls!

xxvtxx

sarNie Egg
awww im sorry to hear bout that diana...

freaking it was sooo hot in stktn today...no rain as i prayed...in a way it is good...its gonna be warm/hot tomorrow as well...

xxvtxx...the wat is open til tuesday the 15 *last day for the wat on carpenter...there are also a lot of khmer parties at the restaurant...there are some khmer daras from cambodia also...

i hope to post up some pics later on mon...if not sooner...
i havent transfer the pics yet since i will be going to the wat again tomorrow/today actually.

i wont be able to go to the one in oakland...since i dont wanna drive that far..lol

Have a fun and safe new year year guys/girls!
Thank for the info. Amikrazie. Unfortunately I won't be able to go this year due to school work and chore. Hope you have fun there, and please do post the pic. Stay Cool

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
aww well i hope everyone else had a good new years! and post pics if you have them ppl!
i guess the new years here is pushed back to april 26 or even may3!!! lol thats so late
but yeah this yr totally sucked all bc of the damn weatherman! lol i blame him!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope to post the pics later tonight..i gotta do my taxes first...yea its due tomorrow! :huh: talk bout last min eh!

wow diana that is super late...well its better late than never. hope the weather is better then.

dont blame the weatherman.. LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lols I'm uploading my photos right now about to post them; hahha new years was funny for us my little sister was dancing and this guy and other guy got his two friends to go dance near her and pretend like they were recording him but they were recording my sister on their phone lmao; every time that guy got far away from my sister he started screaming and signaling him to go back towards my sister lols i'll upload the video haha and you'll notice.. Our new years was so different this year no gang banging kiddies tryna start stuff all the guys had kpop jrock hair lmao but cute though =.= and thank heavens the girls weren't hoochie like they always are.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL tina.. cant wait to see the pics & watch the clip. hahah i know what you mean bout the hoochie clothing..i was kinda scanning to see if anyone wore any of that stuff..by golly if there was any, have some respect theyre at the wat...not at home! *good thing i dont think i saw any or maybe i missed them :p

i got lazy last night otherwise the pics would been posted since then...

i uploaded them after 12 am so by the time they were done..i was already asleep.

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
LOLLLL omg wow i so know what youre talkin about how wannabe kid gangsta always try and start trouble and how some girls come to the wat in lil hoochie outfits! LOL
i cant stand it! they have absolutley no respect.
and i want to see that video of your sis too! sounds funny!

yak

sarNie Adult
thank u.. for sharing the pics.. it was nice when i went out there on sunday... wow... my mom showed me which statute she helped them with.. its one of the pics you psoted.. it was one of the sisters.. the staute she did she neng phul(spelling).. trying to spell youngest sister.. he he.. well you guys know what i mean.. he he.. i was so happy going there.. but omg ppls were mean mugging me and also my cousin... like hello enjoy the day at the temple.. not here to start drama.. cant stand them.. lol... but it was ok .. didnt let them mess it up for us.. we just walked away and enjoy our day at stockton.. lol..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww im sorry to hear that yak, yea some ppl can be so ignorant sometime...they just dont know how to have fun without the drama... <_<

but im glad that you didnt let that ruin your day at the wat!!!

im there to see all my old friends the only time i get to see them anyways...since HS.

i saw tina at temple...lol... and i only took a few pics booo me i know.... i won't post them up cause tina's gonna post up pics and we took like the same pics...lol... but i gotta say the girls really did dressup this year.