Khmer *** girl!

BlueMoon said:
You thought it only happened in lakorns....well here a real life story for you....this family rents a room to this guy....Khmers tend to do that here in MA a lot if they have extra space and need extra money to help out with mortgage or rent....anyways the parents were out of the house and this young girl she is young...the dude that lives in that house is an "OG".... :lmao: me talking ghetto....

Anways he got high on some "crack" or something and the girl was home alone.....so he rapes her...he pinned her down and she could not resist, move that is.....so what happen is now the family is taking that guy to court....and you think people would feel pity...but nope the gossip is spreading rapidly....poor girl....so guys becareful if you rent a room to someone in your house...especially if you have young daughters or siblings..... :ph34r:
[post="95411"][/post]​
i hear the same story but it's in lowell, mass...but it have 3 or maybe a lot like that there

L

lalalek

Wah..that is sad...hahha thanks for telling, i will be aware and i'll be sure to spread it to others so that they can know!!!! poor girl!!! :wavecry: :(