khmer face inside Cosmo

russe

sarNie Adult
he is the first Khmer model in Cosmopolitan Magazine I've seen. check out this site and vote for him
Sovann Chea

this is cool, we need more Khmer models/faces on American magazines.

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
When I was at my Chiropractic, I saw the magazine...I told my dad he was khmer but my dad said no...We were arguing...lol
btw, He is HOT!

yak

sarNie Adult
When I was at my Chiropractic, I saw the magazine...I told my dad he was khmer but my dad said no...We were arguing...lol
btw, He is HOT!
lol... but if u look at it more... he look thai to me.... maybe he's a mix child/man.. lol..

are they still selling this magazine?
nice body... droolss...hehe.... but def we should have more khmer ppl in magazines.... like american ones i guess... i duno if cambodians have like a magazine... like teen or ym..... oh my gosh he's from tx... stalking time...hehe.

Merit

sarNie Adult
He got a nice body...I wonder where in TX..LOL..I wouldn't mind paying him a visit and say HI...hihihi..

It's a stepping stone...hope there will be more Khmer people in American magazine...

Congrats to him anyways.

yak

sarNie Adult
he looks ok in that pic...he's tall though..that's nice...but that pose...is really gay
LMAO... u know how some khmer people are... some have flavor in things and some don't.... now now... im not looking down on us... im just saying.. lol

puppylov

sarNie Adult
thai and khmer people look alike esp the dark skinned thai people. Truly, he has khmer features so i dunno why ur dad dun believe he is khmer. maybe cuz he's big/tall. i'm sure he is darker in person.

oakland

sarNie Egg
I was so happy to see that a khmer guy made it on this magazine. Right when I saw the article I was voting like crazy! :D

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
I know why your Dad doesn't think he looks Khmer. Its because the dude doesn't have the typical Khmer look (if you get my drift). If I didn't see his name, I would have thought he was a pacific islander or something. And just to add his pose doesn't help him much either. D:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i guess not khmer guys r tall and buff. but he has Cambo features, but only he's ht and body that r not the typical khmer peple

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
i just realize...he looks like the guy in bpai kaew nang hong series...the second main guy..