khmer and technology

damn... today my mum give me a khmer movie but it's on vcd and when i put it on my comp :shocked: i'm really surprise the vcd is protect by a copyright and have his own lecteur incorporated in... :eek: i can't watch it with another lecteur on my comp... :wacko: only the one in the cd because it run itself : Roxio ( it's the name of this lecteur) i never pay attention with the fact that technology in cambodia advanced like that ... and the picture and quality is really good :wub: more than thai but less than chinese.... <_<

dara

sarNie Egg
There's always a way, people will always find a way to get through copyright, you just don't know it yet.

Anyway, what's lecteur? Are you French?

dara said:
There's always a way, people will always find a way to get through copyright, you just don't know it yet.

Anyway, what's lecteur? Are you French?
[post="120972"][/post]​
yes i'm french but who say that i can't find a way to get through the copyright? :rolleyes:
i'm so lucky because my bro love to resolve a probleme like that and now he extract the movie for me already. And if u want to khnow which lecteur i try to use it, it sample all the lecteur i have on my comp: the one of windows Media, nero, inter video and real player... B)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
wows...yeah i would have never known. i have Khmer karaokes and vcd's bought when I was in Cambodia, but haven't tried to burn them yet, but i will be trying soon, to give to friends and family.

i'm sure i'll be on here asking how you got it abstracted :D

Pleang Sney: i like ur sigs...by the way, i listen to Kerry James too... ^_^

kson

sarNie Egg
Ehh..the program dvd shrink should be able to rip almost any dvds out there. Um..yeah..

Actually, even my dad can rip almost any copyright protected dvds out there..lol..

Na

sarNie Hatchling
Khmer dvds these days are protected since khmer people are gaining power over their peoples.. since the new king had rised!