"Kev Hlub Muaj Nqi Tshaj Txhua Yam"

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
hey have anyone seen this movie? "Kev Hlub Muaj Nqi Tshaj Txhua Yam". starring: toog vaj & ntxawm xyooj. is it good? can someone give me a summary of the movie and can someone post up the cover? PLEASE!

traci_vaj

sarNie Egg
hey have anyone seen this movie? "Kev Hlub Muaj Nqi Tshaj Txhua Yam". starring: toog vaj & ntxawm xyooj. is it good? can someone give me a summary of the movie and can someone post up the cover? PLEASE!

Is this the movie with Maiv Puv and Xab as the girls parent? Well, if it's that movie, I saw the preview and I would like to watch it too. I know thtat he's not cute but he just has this unique look that makes him very attractive. Anyways, I think the movies about his parent and her parent not getting along, so they can't be together or something like that.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Is this the movie with Maiv Puv and Xab as the girls parent? Well, if it's that movie, I saw the preview and I would like to watch it too. I know thtat he's not cute but he just has this unique look that makes him very attractive. Anyways, I think the movies about his parent and her parent not getting along, so they can't be together or something like that.
if this really the movie then i seen the movie... It okay but it kind of lame in a way.....

the boy parent blame the girl parent that they stole thier pig.... But the girl parent didn''t so they win the case... Well then the two family don't get along... The boy dad went hunting and was kill by a bomb... His mom then remarry and left him with his grandfather.... They liked each other since child...they grow up....So he poor....... The girls parents won't allow their dating..... They leave Loas to Thailand b/c of the war.... No one wanna take him b/c he poor.......... But luckily he seem to come to Thailand too with his freind.... He went looking for her and found her at her wedding..... the girl came back home b/c she didn't wanna marry... He was gonna go somewhere but she catch up with him and tell him that her parents allow their marriage....

tavang

sarNie Juvenile

yea i think this is the movie. and yea he do have this unique look that make him attractive.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
if this really the movie then i seen the movie... It okay but it kind of lame in a way.....

the boy parent blame the girl parent that they stole thier pig.... But the girl parent didn''t so they win the case... Well then the two family don't get along... The boy dad went hunting and was kill by a bomb... His mom then remarry and left him with his grandfather.... They liked each other since child...they grow up....So he poor....... The girls parents won't allow their dating..... They leave Loas to Thailand b/c of the war.... No one wanna take him b/c he poor.......... But luckily he seem to come to Thailand too with his freind.... He went looking for her and found her at her wedding..... the girl came back home b/c she didn't wanna marry... He was gonna go somewhere but she catch up with him and tell him that her parents allow their marriage....

SweeTie_Dan can u post up the cover.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ooohhh.. thanks for sharing joon...

i saw this movie preview in this one movie... it looked ok.. :)

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
haven't seen this movie, but i don't like the dude. he needs a new hair cut. XD