Kev Hlub Hlas Ntuj

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
This production I dont know but then when i heard the voices that dubb and the girl's voice that dubb donut's voice is not good its sound very sqeaky and it doesnt match donut.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
umm...the studio tat dubbed tis lakorn is Golden Path Entertainment....the gal tat dubbed foe Donut is the same girl who dubbed for Aump in Mr. Nice Guy....and i'm not sure about how many parts there are b4 the ending...cuz i'm related to Golden Path and last time i check w/ my aunt she told me sumtin like 5...but my sis. went 2 the swapmeet like last week and she said she saw one of them w/ a 7 on it...so i dunno...

Summary: first part...i dunno...haven't watch all of it...

Kim Jae Sokk (Film) is a really poplular korean celebrity who was tired of the pop life...not only is he famous in Korea..but also all around..thailand too. He is half Thai and half Korean. His father left his mother and him. And Mai (Donut) is a regular gal who works @ a Seven Eleven Mini market. She lives with her step mother, step sister and father, her mother passed away. When Mai's friend won 2 tickets to korea to visit Kim Jae Sokk, she ask Mai to come along. Since Mai wanted to get away from her stepmother she agree. Going to Korea, Mai didn't know how 2 speak korean..nor does she even know how Kim Jae Sokk looks like. While buying a tour guide, Mai was left behind and was told to juz wonder for 4 hours b4 her friends could come back to get her. So mai wonder around and from her guide, she wanted to visit a lilo temple called Wa-ten-sa. On the way a theif grab her bag and she followed him yelling for help. It happened that Jae Sokk had juz came from visiting his mother and he helped Mai. On the way to the temple, Mai asked for Jae Sokk's name....but he lied tat his name was Hun-Wan-Yu...because he didn't want Mai to know he was a celebrity. Mai said that his name Hun Wan Yu was to hard..so she named him Chim-Chi. They went to many different places and lost track of time, Mai's friend came back to look for her and couldn't find her so they left her again....this time Mai was going to go meet them instead. Kim Jae and Mai spent the night @ tis lilo place...**nothing happened**..well sumting did...Kim Jae kinda discover he had feeling for this girl he haven't even known for a day...for the first time in his life someone was treating him like a normal person and not a celebrity. The next morning Jae Sokk took Mai to the train station, before leaving they ran back and exchange e-mails...but Jae Sokk didn't have paper so he wrote his address on Mai's hand. When they were going separate ways..Jae Sokk yelled, " I loved you the very first time i met you (well in hmong)"...but supposely it's suppose to be in Korean she Mai didn't know what Jae Sokk was talking about. When she found her friends, they were all so happie tat the friend she came with started to cry, so Mai wipe her friend's tears and she noticed that her friend had something black on her face..Mai looked @ her hand and Jae Sokk e-mail address was no longer readable....Will Mai ever get to meet Jae Sokk again?...find out in Kev Hlub Hlas Ntuj...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ooooo...ok so this is the summary wow! it sounds really interesting! and i got something else to ask is this movie worth buying??? thanks for helping!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Did you gals notice on the hmong cover, they took Donut & Bogie's photoshoot and paced Film's head on Bogies body.

I know Donut & Film had done a photoshoot together, they could have gotten those instead.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
Did you gals notice on the hmong cover, they took Donut & Bogie's photoshoot and paced Film's head on Bogies body.

I know Donut & Film had done a photoshoot together, they could have gotten those instead.
[post="70060"][/post]​
so the body on the cover isn't Film's body?? interesting i can't even tell that...hehe...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
oh yea!! i noticed that!! hahhaha...havent' watched this movie but it looks good..i wanna see donut's movie with Bogie too...they both look good......

why didn't they use film and donut's pics?? they looked really good in that photoshoot they did together....gosh..hahahah....i think imma have to go design these covers for them...hahahah....

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i loved the beginning of this lakorn so much! i downloaded part one and two from buddie media and liked it so much and was lazy to keep on downloading and then bought from dovcd. man if only there were more romance and the movie was too short for me! i wanted more! i loved the overall idea and theme of the movie but then i want it more exagerrated! i'm sorry, i don't know how to explain it! it's worth watching and then you'll find out yourself!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
u're welcome foe the summary..and yeah! i notice about the cover..but they did a prettie good job...if u're not a thai fan..i'm prettie sure u can't even tell..

is the movie worth buying

will i dunno cuz i only got the 1st part...i thought it wuz okay...but my friend totally loves it...so yeah! i guess it depends on your own opinion...but so far...i think it's interesting and very...very...very cute.....from that i mean...Film and Donut. But in the 1st part there isn't really anything about Film popularity...i hope later we'll see him girls chasing after him or sumting...

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Don't tell me about this lakorn in hmong dubbed.

I was at the Merced Hmong New Year and guess who spotted it before me. MY MOM.

yeah my mom, she was like < Chor umm isn't that Bogie and Donut's lakorn, the she looks closer, wait, that's Bogie's body, but with Film's face. >

She started to laugh, and asked the guy, if they had Bogie and Donut's lakorn, cause since they were able to photoshop Film with Donut, they should have seen hak liem rak.

I was cracking up laughing, hearing my mom tell the guy off about false advisement, and how hmong video company are trying to rip people off with their cheesy covers and (some) bad translation and most of all the overprice and cutting down of the lakorns.

My daddy was laughing his butt off when my mom complained about it to him.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Chor_Moua said:

yeah my mom, she was like < Chor umm isn't that Bogie and Donut's lakorn, the she looks closer, wait, that's Bogie's body, but with Film's face. >

She started to laugh, and asked the guy, if they had Bogie and Donut's lakorn, cause since they were able to photoshop Film with Donut, they should have seen hak liem rak.

I was cracking up laughing, hearing my mom tell the guy off about false advisement, and how hmong video company are trying to rip people off with their cheesy covers and (some) bad translation and most of all the overprice and cutting down of the lakorns.

[post="70838"][/post]​
not to be rude or anything...but wat u said to me wuz prettie offensive...no..i don't think the hmong studios are trying to rip anyone off..u know not eveyone knows where to find pichas of these thai celebrities....and i don't know if u appriciate the studios..but i really do...and i really appriciate their hard work...and when i say hard work..i mean hard work...i know...becuz i'm related 2 3 different dubbing studios...including this one.....and about the pricing..i think we all should really be happie..becuz..back a while ago...movies usual to be 18 or 20 dollars...and i understand the pricing..becuz..think about it...they have to pay for the printing of the covers...the cover itself...the VHS....plus ALL the people who dubbed in the movie...and what? the movies these dayz are almost alwaise 10...they don't get much profit from it.... :( .......so if u think the studios are really trying just to rip people off w/ their false advertisement...then my advice to you is juz don't buy them and get the orginal....if u don't like it then leave it foe the ones who does.... :) <----no hard feelings...

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
pink_juliet_kashie Posted Yesterday, 06:40 PM
QUOTE(Chor_Moua @ Jan 24 2006, 12:40 AM)

"pink_juliet_kashie " said
not to be rude or anything...but wat u said to me wuz prettie offensive...no..i don't think the hmong studios are trying to rip anyone off..u know not eveyone knows where to find pichas of these thai celebrities....and i don't know if u appriciate the studios..but i really do...and i really appriciate their hard work...and when i say hard work..i mean hard work...i know...becuz i'm related 2 3 different dubbing studios...including this one.....and about the pricing..i think we all should really be happie..becuz..back a while ago...movies usual to be 18 or 20 dollars...and i understand the pricing..becuz..think about it...they have to pay for the printing of the covers...the cover itself...the VHS....plus ALL the people who dubbed in the movie...and what? the movies these dayz are almost alwaise 10...they don't get much profit from it.... .......so if u think the studios are really trying just to rip people off w/ their false advertisement...then my advice to you is juz don't buy them and get the orginal....if u don't like it then leave it foe the ones who does.... <----no hard feelings...
pink_juliet_kashie
i respect your opinion, so no hard feeling taken.
But, what did i say to you? i didn't direct my post to you, i just posted in general.

In case you might have skipped or didn't get my sense of humor, I said I was laughing, hearing my mom tell the guy off about false advisement, and how hmong video company are trying to rip people off with their cheesy covers and (some) bad translation and most of all the overprice and cutting down of the lakorns. (meaning i didn't say anything, my mom did, so please don't say it was me, cause i'm already getting hater mail)

i'm related 2 3 different dubbing studios...including this one.....
yeah, you're related, i'm related, chewy's related, sunny's related, everyone's related one way or another.

so if u think the studios are really trying just to rip people off w/ their false advertisement...then my advice to you is juz don't buy them and get the orginal....if u don't like it then leave it foe the ones who does....
well, that way you put it, yeah i think they kind of do rip people off, i mean yeah $10 for a movie, that has like 8 parts, which is like $80, then you consider the amount of footage they cut out, umm do you think you got $80 worth. false advertisement, umm gotta say, umm did they hear of internet or sceencaps, i mean yeah i understand you can't get the pics, but you know how to photoshop, that's just so confusing, there were plenty of single pics of film and donut alone that they could have photoshopped and put it on the cover.

I don't have anything against dubbing companies, I mean more power to them, some are doing some just suck, and some are just okay but yeah i stick to originals, i mean i rather heard film and donut's real voice with real emotions (no offense some companies are good with the expression, other's are just monotone), instead of get a 3-4 part of a lakorn that was 8 parts long and also on vhs and not vcd/dvd for $50 instead of $25.00.

tell me would you rather spend $50 for less or $25 for more.

So you tell me? why my mom was bashing, well first she ain't hmong, she's chinese they say what they gotta say, second, if the company didn't false advertise and sell them vhs so expensive, my mom would have actually bought them, since she really enjoyed that lakorn. (yeah my mom can speak hmong)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
pink_juliet_kashie
i respect your opinion, so no hard feeling taken.
But, what did i say to you? i didn't direct my post to you, i just posted in general.
no i didn't mean it in tat way...i know u didn't say anything 2 me...i guess i should have put a common or sumting huh?...but i meant...to me as in my opinion....not as in pointing me out....

well, that way you put it, yeah i think they kind of do rip people off, i mean yeah $10 for a movie, that has like 8 parts, which is like $80, then you consider the amount of footage they cut out, umm do you think you got $80 worth. false advertisement, umm gotta say, umm did they hear of internet or sceencaps, i mean yeah i understand you can't get the pics, but you know how to photoshop, that's just so confusing, there were plenty of single pics of film and donut alone that they could have photoshopped and put it on the cover.
u know i know quite an amount of people who have never heard of screen caps...sumtimes i think...what?...but there are people like that...and how will these people get Film and Donut's picture they when don't even know their real names...and if u try typing Film & Donut's name on google...surely...pictures of film strips and donut(food) will appear...not Film or Donut..the thai celebs...i gotta admit some movies are not worth my $80 dollars or $50 dollars....but there are the ones that are really worth it....like in my opinion....Hoy Un Chun Ruk Tur w/ Dan & Janie by TNT was worth my money worth my $60 dollars....

tell me would you rather spend $50 for less or $25 for more.
will of course who wouldn't want to spend less money for more?....but i don't understand thai..and i know many of us hmong...teens especially don't understand thai either...so if it means paying more so I'll understand wat is going on...sure..then why not....it's better than paying $25 dollars for sumting u can't even understand....

yeah, you're related, i'm related, chewy's related, sunny's related, everyone's related one way or another.
you know that was really rude right there....u make it sound like i'm yapping...do u think i was??? me too...i don't want any enemies online...and so far i haven't....so lets not start okay....

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
pink_juliet_kashie ,
girl don't worry i'm not picking on you, just making friendly conversation.

if you don't know me that well, you might not pick up on my sense of humor. so it's all good.

i'm half hmong so it's kind of hard to relate in some sense,

hehehe, but it's cool.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know u're not picking on me....hopefully...LOL...yeah! i guess....it can be hard to relate or understand.........i wuz juz freely expressing my opinions...and so were u...no hard feelings**hugs**

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHAHA chor is not half hmong...she's full thai<----i think...HAHAAHA and trying to be Hmong...;)