ken wid ann or ken wid aff???

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
NONE, but if I have to choose, I'd say...Aff (even though i hate her voice).
but I'd rather have him pair up with aom though...
Ann looks too old for him IMO.. =]

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
As much as I like Aff (she is such a sweet heart and the girl-next-door), but I would have to say Ken looks best with Ann. Ken and Ann has the right chemistry and their great acting skills make the lakorns they acted in very believable and excellent.

As for Ken and Aff, they make a good looking couple but Aff just appears a tad too young for Ken I think. I guess it is Aff's freshness and sweet look that sort of makes her look less compatible with Ken. Ken (though is not much older than Aff) appears to have some depth in him that makes him a bit more mature and compatible with Ann.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm serious that I haven't watch any of the lakorns that Ken did with Ann. I use to watch alot of lakorns but lately I only choose to watch my favorites because I'm trying to save money because the economy is so bad right now. You never know when you're going to loose you're job. But I'm thinking about going back to watching those lakorns because I just signed up for video on demand tv live which is much cheaper than renting from the stores.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm... is it just me?? i think ken aff really looking sooooooooooooooo good together too!!
ken is very handsome while aff is soooooooo pretty too!!!
maybe because i still cant get over jai rao heheh....
anyway i was going to do a poll on this too hahah.. ken ann or ken aff...

Same with me. I like him with Aff.

Okay if I say this I hope no one hates me.. But sometimes I think Ann looks too old for Ken so I choose Aff. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^no one is gonna hate you lol. its your opinon.

with ken/aff, there was so much chemistry in JR but i didnt feel it for some reason. its not that im bias cuz i like him with anne but it could be from the lakorn itself. they tried to make it too sad from the beginning and i wasnt feeling it.

ken looks good with alot of his co-star from vicky, aom, aff, janie, anne but when it comes down to chemistry he has the most with janie/anne.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. I like Ken with Janie too. I think they have lots of chemistry hehe.

As for Ann I just always have loved her with Willy lol. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like her with ken, willy and au thanakorn. fans are still rooting for her and au to pair up since samee tee tra. you know im surprise that her and willy hasnt been paired up again when manee yard fah was a hit

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
he is good with every girl... lol..
noi
aff
anne
cherry
aom
janie

etc...i'll just say he looks best with allof them.. hehe but i like him with anne n aff best.. hehe but hmm for both on n off screen.. him n noi.. hehe.. i was so sad when he got married but.. im happy for them.. xp.. they are so kute.. n of course they also had their adorable baby.. hehe..

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
KEN AND ANN are a complete and perfect package.
I notice Ken more when he's with Ann. They have a very natural chemisty together and it's just beautiful :D
From Rang Ngao to Oum Ruk to Sawang Bieng and soon 365 Wan Haeng Ruk :D

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
KEN AND ANN are a complete and perfect package.
I notice Ken more when he's with Ann. They have a very natural chemisty together and it's just beautiful :D
From Rang Ngao to Oum Ruk to Sawang Bieng and soon 365 Wan Haeng Ruk :D
don't forget sood sanae ha! they'll have the opening for this next month! sad that 365 is postponed!

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
NONE, but if I have to choose, I'd say...Aff (even though i hate her voice).
but I'd rather have him pair up with aom though...
Ann looks too old for him IMO.. =]
They are not that old apart. I don't even think that's the problem. We have sweet and good couple Ken and Noi :D

As much as I like Aff (she is such a sweet heart and the girl-next-door), but I would have to say Ken looks best with Ann. Ken and Ann has the right chemistry and their great acting skills make the lakorns they acted in very believable and excellent.

As for Ken and Aff, they make a good looking couple but Aff just appears a tad too young for Ken I think. I guess it is Aff's freshness and sweet look that sort of makes her look less compatible with Ken. Ken (though is not much older than Aff) appears to have some depth in him that makes him a bit more mature and compatible with Ann.
I feel the exact thing. But I'll have to add that even if Ken and AFf have sweet scenes in Jai Rao, I see more of a sibling relationship and the romance just doesn't click for me

I'm serious that I haven't watch any of the lakorns that Ken did with Ann. I use to watch alot of lakorns but lately I only choose to watch my favorites because I'm trying to save money because the economy is so bad right now. You never know when you're going to loose you're job. But I'm thinking about going back to watching those lakorns because I just signed up for video on demand tv live which is much cheaper than renting from the stores.
Don't forget, there's youtube. Many lakorn are post in there these days. LOL I have never rented any lakorn for these past 3-4 years :D
More so because I have been away to college and only watch it on youtube. If you haven't try it on youtube, you should. You'll be surprise to learn that there are a lot of people who kindly share them in there :D
I am surprise you miss youtube :p

^^no one is gonna hate you lol. its your opinon.

with ken/aff, there was so much chemistry in JR but i didnt feel it for some reason. its not that im bias cuz i like him with anne but it could be from the lakorn itself. they tried to make it too sad from the beginning and i wasnt feeling it.
I know what you mean because I feel the same. I don't think you are bias because you are only saying what the character in the lakorn make you feel. It just doesn't sparks and the chemistry is much more like a brotherly-sisterly love --at least this is how I see and fee from watching some of it, that's why i stop watching

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
Of course Ken&Ann~I love this pairing, very strong, their acting let us stay in front of our computer, watching their lakorn again and again~~